• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Bimini June trip (June 24th - June 30th)

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
But what a dickhead move.

--
Perfect description!

If that had happened to me, he would have had to seek protection for a very long time......its on thing to get mad and ditch her at Big Johns, but a whole nother story to leave her in another country with just the bathing suit she was wearing.

Im sad that I didn't get a picture of the message he left her on the kitchen counter in green beans, I shouldn't be surprised at people actions, but Im sad to say that I still am.

I thought my ex was a narcissistic jackass, but this guy now holds that title

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How in the hell do u guys get these put together so fast?
Usually I edit each day as I go but this time I did not so it actually took several hours of going though over 400 videos to put together also the fact I had 3 different cameras made it worse to go through.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Usually I edit each day as I go but this time I did not so it actually took several hours of going though over 400 videos to put together also the fact I had 3 different cameras made it worse to go through.
Geezzz.. I have not even looked through mine yet... Got a lot of other atuff to get straight unfortunately. .

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
do you use a special program to edit?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

ThatJeepGirl

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are these the two that were in our group coming back last year? She hit her face on the ski just out side of the inlet?
Just to add...he came with a different girl last year and they both showed up to Bahia Mar with NOTHING. They hadn’t even registered. I believe he and the NEW girl this year ALSO showed up with nothing (in terms of food, etc). Last year, on the way over, they were in our group (Mr. Moose was the lead) and it was clear from the start she was not going to do well with the crossing. Mr. Moose pleaded with them SEVERAL times to turn back because we could not plane off. They told us to go ahead and they would give it a few more miles. They must have dumped off into another group because they DID make it, but she was pretty bad off in terms of pain. It appears that he was with the girl from last year until April and only started dating the girl from this year in May...so
YES, ONE MONTH AFTER the girl from last year and only ONE MONTH before Bimini. I also saw them arguing twice on two separate occasions (separate days). Not exactly a match made in heaven...

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Apparently what happens in Bimini does not stay in Bimini :D

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I believe the consensus is that no one wants to cross with JayJay again?

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'd have no problem crossing with him. I actually would feel more comfortable knowing that if I broke he's got experience and would be able to tow me over.

ThatJeepGirl

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don’t really care about crossing with him or not, I just think he exuded really poor judgement on a variety of fronts. None of his choices impacted me in a negative fashion. In all honesty, we have NO idea what truly happened and we’ve all done really stupid things when drinking. If nothing else, he’s added the entertainment value to our trip. ‍♀

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
I am hopeful his actions are not a reflection on us (his condo mates).
but
I feel like he put us (his condo mates) on the spot to get Sarah home.

ThatJeepGirl

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
but
No way! You guys are awesome!!! It was pretty crappy that he kind of left you guys holding the ball...or his lack there of

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
but
Sounds like the rest of you stepped up to help a lady in distress.

His actions are his actions.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I don’t really care about crossing with him or not, I just think he exuded really poor judgement on a variety of fronts. None of his choices impacted me in a negative fashion. In all honesty, we have NO idea what truly happened and we’ve all done really stupid things when drinking. If nothing else, he’s added the entertainment value to our trip. ‍♀
now that last years situation is known, he put himself and his (inexperienced?) girlfriend 1.0 at risk. this year I am truly amazed he survived that crossing.....odds are stacking up. Had he died, where/who here will be the first to be interviewed by the coast guard, homeland security, police........

Gofish206

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'd have no problem crossing with him. I actually would feel more comfortable knowing that if I broke he's got experience and would be able to tow me over.
I agree! Probably wouldn't share a room with him but gotta admit the guy can get it done.

I met both of them as they loaded at harbor towne they spent no time packing the skis and were in the water and on their way. He did say that she just crashed the ski she was riding recently and he put new bars on it in the parking lot.

jayasaki138

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautic Star
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
but
@Valerie there is no way that reflects on you. Dianna, Brenda and you are the best!

W3bexec

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Maybe I missed it. I assume she hitched a ride back with someone?

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Girlfriend

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
I have a friend who works for homeland security so I contacted him and we followed his suggestions...contact Coast Guard, Ft Lauderdale police and to secure a ride with someone if possible. Explain open and honestly what happened if stopped and would likely not face much more than a short detainment. But best to get back to mainland and not have to deal with it on the water or in Bimini.

Girlfriend

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
But...sad to say....I heard that they have reconciled and are back together....but, like they say..you just can’t fix stupid!!!

Thanks for excluding Valerie and Diana and I from the mayhem...we just tried to make the best of it...