• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 GutBusters

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good grief......Looking at that on the big screen. I seriously need to clean my scale! Yuck!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Google form? I registered on the form but so I post my starting and weekly weights myself on the form?

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Google form? I registered on the form but so I post my starting and weekly weights myself on the form?
Well, that was my goal... that way my spreadsheet would do all the work for me. But, I've entered a few manually. Not a big deal with just the few of us. If we were talking a bunch more people, that would have been too unwieldy for one person to keep up with the data entry.

Edit: The first thread has a link to the Google Form for Weekly Check-In. All are up to date, currently, so not necessary until next week.

Last edited:

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Standings: After Week 1

upload_2018-1-9_10-57-2.png

Edit:
Formula used for calculating % Change is as follows

((Starting Weight of Period - Ending Weight of Period) * 100) / Starting Weight of Period

Somebody let me know if I'm not doing the math right, or have my formulas messed up. Lol!

Last edited:

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Heading into the weekend.... everybody stay strong!!! I've had a real good week so far, I think! :)

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've been a complete wreck in terms of sticking to any kind of plan this week. I won't be a bit surprised if I'm back up a pound or two.....maybe a couple late week spin classes will even things out?

ThatJeepGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’ve been giving it hell with zero weight change this week. Disappointing.... I’m hoping the weekend will show progress

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I’ve been giving it hell with zero weight change this week. Disappointing.... I’m hoping the weekend will show progress
Used to love (still do) popcorn as my evening snack. Salt always made me retain water though which hurt the morning weigh in.

This week I’ve actually been getting the recommended gallon of water per day. I was amazed how my skin loosened up a bit just being properly hydrated. I’ve never drank this much water (unless there was rum and a little flavoring in it, but I’m not sure whether that counts).

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I think I’m doing pretty good. We are sticking with portion control and staying on the ketogenics diet. Had our splurge meal last night at our local Mexican food place. I could have gone crazy but I limited myself to 10-13 chips, and we didn’t have the usual cheese enchiladas with chili and rice and beans. Instead we had a guacamole salad appetizer and then chicken fajitas. I had only one tortilla and ate the rest with just the meat and veggies. I am expecting to be less weight this week! Fingers crossed. Are we on the new forum with this thread yet?

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Made the choice to have a Seared Ahi Salad instead of an Ultimate burger for lunch. Small change, I'm just as full, but about 1/3 of the calories. Hoping a bunch of these small changes can add up at some point.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@Julian i managed to get into ththe weight loss forum, do you have a quick set of instructions for guys to get in this?

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I may have it. Select your user name at the top right of the screen, under your information towards the bottom right you will see “join user groups”, select that, then select the weight loss forum, you may have to set permission to join that group then.