• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 AR240 anchor locker and anchor recommendations

Mredman86

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Did anyone end up finding measurements for the locker? Looking for a 2019 242 limited s. I ordered the #13 fluke anchor kit but it looks entirely way to BIG and I don’t have the boat near by to go try it! Was thinking about returning it and trying the #8 fluke anchor kit.
I just need it for local lakes mostly muddy bottoms but winds often cause boats to have difficulty holding and I was hoping for an anchor that would fit in the storage compartment and do it’s job.
The #8 measures 18.25 wide and 24 long with 480lbs holding power.

Thanks!!