• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Models

Sealegs89

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I actually cancelled my pre-order on the sx210, so I won’t have anything to report on final pricing. Found a nice used sx230 to purchase off a member, so I’ll probably be on this site even more now! I really can’t thank the collective members enough for all the awesome information they have posted out here that helped me while looking.

Also, it’s so nice to have a history on the boat when getting something from the classifieds on here.

Boatinmama14

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
how was your experience with bmc? I live in jax, FL and 2 of the Yamaha dealerships here were not so welcoming when I wanted to take a look at a 19' and 21' AR series. I've heard good things about BMC and cyclesprings from friends who have purchased. i'm new to the forum and jeatboating so I've just been lurking and trying to soak in all the knowledge from here.
Hey there when did you stop in to Ridenow in Jax? I'm one of the Marine managers there and that is unacceptable that you didn't feel welcomed, id love to know who didn't help you. Now we don't have any currents in yet (patiently waiting our early release delivery that supposedly started shipping haha) but we always have boats in for service/ maintenance so I will show those so that you at least get an idea of what you are looking at :)

Boatinmama14

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Anybody hearing on colors on the FSH models or a release date??
So I am at Ridenow in Jacksonville, we got to order a couple 19ft for the early release, we have the colors but cant advertise them yet because they were only released in FL until Aug 12th I believe.

John_D

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Sorry to say but I also experienced unfavorable conditions when I first started shopping for the FSH model. I made several calls to your store and never received a call back. Ended up placing a deposit with Cycle Springs. It's nice to hear that someone at your store is listening and open to constructive criticism. I'm sure you being a manager will pass our comments onto the sales team.

AndyGuertin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey there when did you stop in to Ridenow in Jax? I'm one of the Marine managers there and that is unacceptable that you didn't feel welcomed, id love to know who didn't help you. Now we don't have any currents in yet (patiently waiting our early release delivery that supposedly started shipping haha) but we always have boats in for service/ maintenance so I will show those so that you at least get an idea of what you are looking at :)
I am going through Cycle Springs now and they have been nothing short of perfection. I heard many great reviews locally since I am 15 miles from them.

Boatinmama14

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sorry to say but I also experienced unfavorable conditions when I first started shopping for the FSH model. I made several calls to your store and never received a call back. Ended up placing a deposit with Cycle Springs. It's nice to hear that someone at your store is listening and open to constructive criticism. I'm sure you being a manager will pass our comments onto the sales team.

Yes I will definitely be passing it on, and try to find out where the problem is. I am sorry to hear you weren't taken care of, my name is Amber if you ever need anything. It really sucks to hear locals having to go out of town when we can take care of them here so they don't have to drive hours away. Shoot we have folks that drive from out of state, so there is a lot of good out there of course not as many people talk about that aspect. I hope everything goes well with Cycle Springs!

burgjp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No, I did not stop in RideNow. One was beach blvd and the other was a used yamaha at a dealership. But thank you for that. I will definitely give you guys a visit!!

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I was just copied on a text from my dealer sales rep and his Yamaha rep. He said that the Yamaha 2021 early release boats are beginning to ship today and continue throughout the week. He said that he was going to let my rep know what's being shipped to him as soon as they ship. Super pumped to be getting the first AR190 my dealer receives! Fingers crossed for this week!
I presented this to the sales guy at my dealer, Surdyke Yamaha and Marine. He said he isn’t paying any attention to that info. He said they were given similar info on Waverunners a few weeks back and it all turned out to be wrong.

He said he wouldn’t actually call me until he had hands on a 195. Ugh! Seems like Yamaha is a large, reputable organization; why wouldn’t there be reliable shipment communication??

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JetMania These are different times. And Perhaps Yamaha is not giving dealers much if any info and Dealers are just assuming or being hopeful based on limited communications. We have heard from members here and dealers that they are first inline for boat next week starting two weeks ago and that boat are shipping and this and that. Other large dealers have indicated that they have no clue. TBH, once they arrive at dealerships or till Yamaha discloses everything to the masses I wouldn't put much behind most of the conjecture on delivery, price, options, etc.

They are coming and hopefully the sooner the better. No reason not to be positive, but this is no where close to a normal year. Boats may start showing up on Monday or sometime end of next month. Hang tight they are coming.

Spainkilla

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
@JetMania These are different times. And Perhaps Yamaha is not giving dealers much if any info and Dealers are just assuming or being hopeful based on limited communications. We have heard from members here and dealers that they are first inline for boat next week starting two weeks ago and that boat are shipping and this and that. Other large dealers have indicated that they have no clue. TBH, once they arrive at dealerships or till Yamaha discloses everything to the masses I wouldn't put much behind most of the conjecture on delivery, price, options, etc.

They are coming and hopefully the sooner the better. No reason not to be positive, but this is no where close to a normal year. Boats may start showing up on Monday or sometime end of next month. Hang tight they are coming.
1596039256992.gifThis tight

Boatinmama14

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I presented this to the sales guy at my dealer, Surdyke Yamaha and Marine. He said he isn’t paying any attention to that info. He said they were given similar info on Waverunners a few weeks back and it all turned out to be wrong.

He said he wouldn’t actually call me until he had hands on a 195. Ugh! Seems like Yamaha is a large, reputable organization; why wouldn’t there be reliable shipment communication??
Typically we have shipping on the boats we are receiving, for the early release all they gave us was the date they were going to ship, for us in Jacksonville, fl that was July 27th. They can only ship 3 at a time as well, and there is no tracking on these either, they will just be showing up on our door step lol. Ill post when we start receiving ours.

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length

You are level headed as usual! Everything you posted seems to be right on the money. Thank you!

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Typically we have shipping on the boats we are receiving, for the early release all they gave us was the date they were going to ship, for us in Jacksonville, fl that was July 27th. They can only ship 3 at a time as well, and there is no tracking on these either, they will just be showing up on our door step lol. Ill post when we start receiving ours.
Thank you for the dealer perspective; I truly appreciate that angle. That is helpful, aligns with everything I have been hearing and seems right on target.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That is fantastic. You could be the first. Pictures when you go get it. :)

Last edited: