• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

2021 Owners Pics

Picked her up in January. Maiden voyage in a couple of weeks!440ACDF0-814F-4072-999B-5C7795D7276A.jpeg0D87C5C7-E322-431D-A837-A68E21A5FAB7.jpegA8820369-7CA0-4BD3-9265-BF9D0F9B4E57.jpeg440ACDF0-814F-4072-999B-5C7795D7276A.jpegA8820369-7CA0-4BD3-9265-BF9D0F9B4E57.jpeg9F6903CE-E9D0-4C50-82A6-B00BA048363B.jpeg9F6903CE-E9D0-4C50-82A6-B00BA048363B.jpeg

Wanted to join the party! 2021 210 FSH Sport. Picked it up end of last season- got 15 hours on it in a few trips. Lookin* forward to a full boating season this year!
added Garmin 7” GPS/fish finder/ plotter and center console cover.
looking to: upgrade stereo, change trailer tires to radials, t-top storage bag, and whatever else I see you guys do!View attachment 142636
What a beautiful classy boat you got there. Congrats!

Sharp looking SE! I am surprised you got the boat registration on there already. I got mine mid-December, still waiting on ANYTHING from the WI DNR. Frustrating.

Last edited:
great color scheme. Love the SeaDek as well. What a beautiful boat. Many years of enjoyment for you.

Sharp looking SE! I am surprised you got the boat registration on there already. I got mine mid-December, still waiting on ANYTHING from the WI DNR. Frustrating.
Actually installed the 2023 stickers today. The dealer put 2021 stickers on so I could take delivery.

I know some have been concerned about maintaining the black hulls and keeping them clean. I'm all inland and cannot comment on marine environments, but I've had my children dry the boat with beach towels while we pack up at the ramp and then use a spray detailer with a microfiber towel each time before I park the trailer. So far it looks new each time. I'm using the Eagle One Wipe & Shine spray, but I'm sure others work the same. I also use the Yamalube vinyl dressing on the inside surfaces. All in it adds 30 minutes to the day.
Try Hot Sauce, I've used Eagle One as well. I'm confident you will switch.

I know some have been concerned about maintaining the black hulls and keeping them clean. I'm all inland and cannot comment on marine environments, but I've had my children dry the boat with beach towels while we pack up at the ramp and then use a spray detailer with a microfiber towel each time before I park the trailer. So far it looks new each time. I'm using the Eagle One Wipe & Shine spray, but I'm sure others work the same. I also use the Yamalube vinyl dressing on the inside surfaces. All in it adds 30 minutes to the day.
Here's what the dealer recommended for me. Haven't tried it yet, but seems everyone loves it.

Gorgeous....my dealer put the Reg #'s on before I left. The trailer as well. I LOVE THAT COLOR!

Thanks! I cannot wait to get on the water (few more weeks or so).

Your beautiful boat is going to fall off the trailer.

Any idea why Yamaha on the new 21s puts the docking lights in front of the angle on the bow where they are pointed towards the center vs on the 24+ they are prior to that angle facing more foreword? I’m adding them to my 212 and figured they cast more light pointed forward like the larger models? Thanks!

Lol looks just fine on the mobile site for iPhone! Beautiful boat, sitting properly upright.

Lol looks just fine on the mobile site for iPhone! Beautiful boat, sitting properly upright.
Interesting. Definitely upside down in the Chrome browser on my laptop. Screencap attached so you don't think I'm crazy.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-08 205445.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-08 205445.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
Back