• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 252SD looking for dealers with availability

snowman_audio

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
How’s it going everyone,

I just put a deposit down at 2 dealers different dealers in Florida (Cycle Springs & BMC). They were both hesitant to say if they will be able to deliver a 2022, maybe a 2023.

In a perfect world I would pick up the boat April 2022 (so I’m in no real rush to buy) but I really don’t want to wait till April 2023.

so I figure I would see if anyone know of a dealer (within Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina area) that still have available on the 2022 models?

I also wouldnt be opposed to a 2022 275SD, but prefer the 252SD for trailerablility

sillysocks34

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Technically, no one has a confirmed number 2022s because Yamaha has not provided availability to the dealers yet. The best you can do is get in with a dealer with a short amount of people on the list which is proving to be very difficult. I think we all need to have a little patience.

snowman_audio

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Technically, no one has a confirmed number 2022s because Yamaha has not provided availability to the dealers yet. The best you can do is get in with a dealer with a short amount of people on the list which is proving to be very difficult. I think we all need to have a little patience.
im in no rush, so I guess that’s a positive aspect. BMC has about 8 orders in front of mine, just curious if any other dealers out there have a less of a list

Mrs. Puff's Teacher's Pet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
im in no rush, so I guess that’s a positive aspect. BMC has about 8 orders in front of mine, just curious if any other dealers out there have a less of a list
I'm first in line at New Orleans Powersports for a 22 252SD since April. I know you have a certain area you're trying to stay within but if you want to branch out a little farther ask for Scott. I can't imagine that model is in demand here like it is in say Florida.