• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 FSH 252\255 changes?

TravisP

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Yamaha's website has basically been down for me all day. Does anyone have a specific list of changes that occurred for the 22s?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like just colors and price, nothing else functional, so far.

See the subforums here under the 2022 models.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

TommyB

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
And one of the videos that I saw somewhere I thought it look like they put some kind of zippered tea bag under the hard top. If that’s the case I wouldn’t be very thrilled about that. I like How on my 21 they just had the hard plate so I was able to mount VHF and a glove box up there. But other than that I didn’t notice any changes. Which is good, but truthfully wouldn’t change anything with mine. I’m so glad I got a 21 as well. I think the colors on the 255 way better in 21 than 22.

TravisP

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
And one of the videos that I saw somewhere I thought it look like they put some kind of zippered tea bag under the hard top. If that’s the case I wouldn’t be very thrilled about that.
It looks like the bag is a new accessory for 2022.

Zackdadams

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

That Hardtop Storage thing.
Not sure I like it, I would have to see it in person.
I think I prefer seeing the roof and being able to keep it clean.
Plus I plan on mounting a radio soon in that area.