• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 Yamaha Boat Updates

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Got a call from my dealer this morning that my boat shipped on Friday. It should be at the store ready for pick up on Tuesday!
Congrats on your new boat! Ask the dealer if you can watch them do the prep they are going to charge you for. Say you want to learn about your new boat.

BenjaminF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Has anyone seen the Seaglass Gray AR250 in person yet? Looks great on the website and in their promo video but colors always look different when they're not filtered and cleaned up for catalog use.

Also noticed that none of the pictures or videos showed the cockpit table behind the driver's seat that the 2021s had.
This is mine on Sunday for her maiden voyage.
the grey is beautiful in real.
997EB01E-CB27-4824-B0C6-656B850972E7.jpeg

Sean R

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Boat looks great, like the gray. Dont forget to store your fenders (bumpers), leaving them out is a good way to lose them. Belive me I know.

1WetBoat

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Has anyone seen the Seaglass Gray AR250 in person yet? Looks great on the website and in their promo video but colors always look different when they're not filtered and cleaned up for catalog use.

Also noticed that none of the pictures or videos showed the cockpit table behind the driver's seat that the 2021s had.
If you are referring to the AR, they didn't come with the built in cockpit table behind the drivers seat. There is the bracket that allows you to attach the removable table if that is what you mean.

Cbullard3895

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Search the thread "fitting boat into 7foot garage door" shows you step by step how to lower it further.
anyone have a link to that thread? I searched but didn't come up with anything

DogDadDave

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If you are referring to the AR, they didn't come with the built in cockpit table behind the drivers seat. There is the bracket that allows you to attach the removable table if that is what you mean.
Yes, that's what I'm referring to. The removable AR table was a piece of plastic with a piece of bent tubing under it, not the built in table the SE and SD have.

Ring0138

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's awesome, I have had a deposit on an AR210 sin 2/6 and still cannot get any information on a ship date, besides the ship date in June I got that was then a last minute 2021 cut.

LindaDLS

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
That's awesome, I have had a deposit on an AR210 sin 2/6 and still cannot get any information on a ship date, besides the ship date in June I got that was then a last minute 2021 cut.
same thing, only I put my deposit in April for a 210 then called dealer to change to a 212SE when the lineup came out. He asked what color and said as soon as he knows anything he'd call us...assured me that I was still 2nd on the list. Still haven't heard anything.

car0593

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Picked up my AR210 today! Deposit placed on 7/5/2021. Thankfully I didn’t have to wait that long!

Attachments

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Picked up my AR210 today! Deposit placed on 7/5/2021. Thankfully I didn’t have to wait that long!
Looks Great! Congrats...I didn't know they still offered the port side bench seating still...love it.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length