• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2023 Model Delivery

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Trolling around on Facebook, I see that the new models are arriving at dealers this week. Not sure how many or the specifics, etc. 2023 255 FSH

Yea I saw that post yesterday. Probably easy to roll out some 2023 models early that had no changes. My dealer told me that his Yamaha rep stated February at the earliest for the new 22' models.

Yea I saw that post yesterday. Probably easy to roll out some 2023 models early that had no changes. My dealer told me that his Yamaha rep stated February at the earliest for the new 22' models.
Interesting that the 22 footers will be so slow to hit the market. When the new 25' models came out, they were announced mid-August 2020 and the first ones started being delivered mid-Sep 2020 (mine arrived at the dealership on Sep 10).

I would guess though that February or early spring, with an early delivery looks a lot better than an October possiblity with no boat for several months after that.

I asked specifically because I wanted to sell our boat closer to Spring. It’s a tough sell this time of year even with some boat season left.

I will be curious if this is true. I have my deposit in for the AR220. I was expecting since it’s a new model that they would be one of the first to hit dealers ?‍♂️

Either way, I am keeping my eyes peeled on the forums/net for any signs of the 220!

If they were sharing parts between the different size boats that might be true, but I'm not sure it really makes a difference. For the 22' boats, we know they have the molds for the hull and other pieces as Julian and Neil reviewed both a bow rider and a center console. When there is a backorder of boats, I could see the manufacturer focus on those boats that make them the most profit. Since they don't see the money until the boats are delivered, they likely would also take into account any back ordering of parts.

Jim

I'm betting the '23 275SD might take a bit to start shipping with the new DRiVE X system.

If they were sharing parts between the different size boats that might be true, but I'm not sure it really makes a difference. For the 22' boats, we know they have the molds for the hull and other pieces as Julian and Neil reviewed both a bow rider and a center console. When there is a backorder of boats, I could see the manufacturer focus on those boats that make them the most profit. Since they don't see the money until the boats are delivered, they likely would also take into account any back ordering of parts.

Jim

hard to say. I reckon we’ll see them when we see them. No rush here…still have our FSH 195 to keep us out on the water.

I saw someone on one of the FB groups posted a photo of their '23 AR250 already. Although, that would have been the logical first shipment, since nothing much changed and it would not have slowed the line other than colors.

Looks like an AR195 2023 landed at my dealer in Michigan.

I spoke to my dealer here in FL and they had two truck loads of 2023s hit their lot already - 19ft and 25ft so far. Can't wait to see when the 22ft start hitting the dealers!

UPDATE - The 22ft are hitting dealerships... AR220, SX220, and 222S are out and about in Florida. Sounds like the center consoles will not come out until February.

UPDATE - The 22ft are hitting dealerships... AR220, SX220, and 222S are out and about in Florida. Sounds like the center consoles will not come out until February.

That's what we were told when we ordered ours, expect sometime around February.

I can vouch for some deliveries occurring. Our AR220 Arrived at dealer, last Friday (10/14/22) in NC. Earlier than expected. Hasn't even been unwrapped yet, so have not been able to see how it looks. Working though the paperwork now. Dealer said this was the very first AR220 they received, so they are interested in seeing it, too. Getting excited now!

I can vouch for some deliveries occurring. Our AR220 Arrived at dealer, last Friday (10/14/22) in NC. Earlier than expected. Hasn't even been unwrapped yet, so have not been able to see how it looks. Working though the paperwork now. Dealer said this was the very first AR220 they received, so they are interested in seeing it, too. Getting excited now!
Congratulations! I didn't think these boats were coming until the beginning of the year.

Haven't seen any dealer videos of the AR220, so I checked again on-line and found this one for a couple of weeks ago.

Jim

Really interested in a good water test on them and performance. Can't seem to get that as of yet from anyone whom has one.

New to the forum but I received my 252 FSH last week. Still working through some quality issues but overall great boat during my sea trial.

Really interested in a good water test on them and performance. Can't seem to get that as of yet from anyone whom has one.
Will see what I can pass along after we pick it up and get it out. All I have so far are a couple of pictures sent by dealer, today.

Attachments

• IMG_4655.jpg
    IMG_4655.jpg
    887.7 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4652.jpg
    IMG_4652.jpg
    532.7 KB · Views: 65
Will see what I can pass along after we pick it up and get it out. All I have so far are a couple of pictures sent by dealer, today.
We ordered the same model/color combo. We have been waiting for our delivery and was able to see it in person at a local boat show. Very nice looking boat but we decided we needed bigger so we went with the AR250. Mist Gray is where it is at with the AR220 IMO. Can't wait to hear numbers!

Back