• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

21 AR 250 with 2022 decals or de sticker?

Jdl110

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi everyone. I took the decals off my 2021 AR250 and thought about putting the 2022 decals off the grey boat onto mine. How do we think it looks? Leave ‘‘em off or add the 2022? My boat is not with me so used a mock up picture. I called Yamaha and got the 2022 decal part numbers and they are available.

Attachments

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Some like a clean boat some like decals. It's all personal preference.
For me, I like that boat with the decal but the placement just doesn't seem right. Almost too much blue without the decal, needs something to break it up.

Jdl110

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks. Yes I do like the decal more then the all blue. While the rendering shows the decal a slightly diff blue then the hull stripe, Yamaha confirmed they are the same color. In terms of location, I just used the same location they come on the 22 for reference. I really disliked the stock graphics of the 21 but I also am not sure if I like the full de sticker so wanted to try the 22 decal on it

Attachments

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I personally like your boat better de-stickered. Looks really clean

DogDadDave

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Personally, I like it a lot, but my opinion is probably slanted because I have a gray one.

Jdl110

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks! I like it both ways so I’m not sure. Dealer said the decals should be here rather quickly so we will see what it looks like when the arrive.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What did you decide to do?

Jdl110

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I actually left it de badged. I did buy the 2022 decals in case I want to put them on in the future.

jwkoers67

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi everyone. I took the decals off my 2021 AR250 and thought about putting the 2022 decals off the grey boat onto mine. How do we think it looks? Leave ‘‘em off or add the 2022? My boat is not with me so used a mock up picture. I called Yamaha and got the 2022 decal part numbers and they are available.
Is that what your boat looked like?

Attachments

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I think anyone looking at adding or replacing decals consider impact graphics from jet boat pilot instead (like seadek or marine mat for the sides of your boat). You can get them in just about any color you want.
AFA9BAFA-40E6-4971-AC14-8EA9DE296368.png

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think anyone looking at adding or replacing decals consider impact graphics from jet boat pilot instead (like seadek or marine mat for the sides of your boat). You can get them in just about any color you want.
View attachment 198468
How long do you think they’ll last?

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
How long do you think they’ll last?
No clue since, at least where impact graphics are concerned, a lot depends on how often they
Are impacted, by what and how hard. But I’ve seadek on my boat for around 10 years now and don’t feel the need to replace any of the parts yet.

Here is what my install looks like, I just completed it yesterday 252graphics on a 242 hill, so had to rearrange to cover more impact zone areas.

Attachments