• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

255 Sales Price?

Elio195HOI

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
So I called MarineMax where I purchased by 195 HOI originally and requested a trade in price and to send over some info on the 255's. Besides low balling the hell out of the boat, Low 20's. They said the 255's go up into the the low to mid 90k range for a nicely equipped HOI model, I almost choked...... Correct me if I'm wrong, but cant you get a nicely equipped worry free 242 in the mid 70's? What the hell is scarab thinking with this price range?

Pinhacker71

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
Keep looking. I've seen 2017 for low 70's with twin 250

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
They are trying to gouge you bud. . . . . Boat show prices are around the corner.

Elio195HOI

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
Although IMO, Scarab has some of the nicest interiors. I don't think I want to pay for a boat to sit in the shop more then I get to enjoy it. I may start looking into the Yamaha's.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Elio195HOI That 242 limited S is calling your name man. Dont even look back.

Head over to Clearwater and Cycle Springs. They will take care of you. Well worth the trip.