• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

8-25 to 8-27 lake Shelbyville

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
A few of us are going to lake Shelbyville this coming weekend. If you see us out on the water flag us down or swing by when we raft up. We will probably be in cove 3 rafted up or some of us will be out doing watersports. Don't be a stranger, if you are a first time jet boater and just happen to be there we only have a few initiation tasks for you to do starting with hot saucing my boat. ;)

@mattschepker
@Nathan Bryant
@MutherTucker
@RampRage
@scot71
@Mike hauser

Last edited:

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Talking to the wife, we may try to come over. Not sure yet if it would be just Sat or come for the weekend.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Be careful Abe, look how much Shelbyville just cost me.....LOL :D:D:D:D:D

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Lol, I've already got 2 kayaks that the kids made me get! Pain in the butt to haul them around, but they're having fun.

Good news, is the boss is now convinced we need a new boat. Now, it's just down to talking myself into paying for it, and shopping. :D

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I'm hoping to get down there more than once next year. I think I might have my brother convinced to take his camper down there and I'll bring the boat. Will you keep your seasonal site there next year Jerry?

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We might keep the camper in a lot next year at Shelbyville then just rent sites at lithia as needed.

trace

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey, I'm not on the list. Don't shun me just because I have a prop boat. :jimlad:

trace

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
http://shelbyville.uslakes.info/Level.asp

Just an FYI, the lake is down about 4 feet from when the gathering was, so keep that in mind. There are a few things showing up sticking out of the water that weren't there.
We found the log we hit the Wed of gathering week, it's now sticking up out of the water about 2 feet. Submerged tree trunk in 38 foot of water all by itself.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
http://shelbyville.uslakes.info/Level.asp

Just an FYI, the lake is down about 4 feet from when the gathering was, so keep that in mind. There are a few things showing up sticking out of the water that weren't there.
We found the log we hit the Wed of gathering week, it's now sticking up out of the water about 2 feet. Submerged tree trunk in 38 foot of water all by itself.
Is that over in Cove 3 Trace. I seen it and put a gatorade bottle on it I didn't know you hit it though.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Right now, we are planning to come over tomorrow (Sat) and will camp at Lithia Springs assuming they have an open slot. Dependent on picking up camper at the shop first thing in the morning. Any chance of S'Mores on the camp fire at @jcyamaharider 's place?

If camper falls through, we'll just bring the boat for the day.

trace

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Is that over in Cove 3 Trace. I seen it and put a gatorade bottle on it I didn't know you hit it though.
Nope, there is one there in Cove 3 straight across from the No wake zone which may be the one you found. The one I found was on the Southeast bank across from the 2 mile marker sign.

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@trace Sounds like you're ready to trade in that prop boat for another jetboat!!