• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Abacos 2019

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have no clue as there were so many units available with a boat slip we didn’t worry about it. You can’t beat docking right at your spot after a long day on the water I wouldn’t even consider a spot that didn’t have a dick there.
Interesting choice Robert

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Now I understand why @robert843 is so eggar to go to the Bahamas on a regular basis.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Jack Long

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That rum will get you every time...when typing!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Gadiel

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We parked at Phil Foster Park
This is on their website
  • Phil Foster, Riviera Beach - boat ramp operating hours: 24-hour ramp access and parking available, boat trailer and tow vehicle parking permitted (24-hour period maximum). Boaters requiring more extended stay periods must utilize alternate parking location.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is on their website

• Phil Foster, Riviera Beach - boat ramp operating hours: 24-hour ramp access and parking available, boat trailer and tow vehicle parking permitted (24-hour period maximum). Boaters requiring more extended stay periods must utilize alternate parking location.
Yes I know but thats where we parked. I'm not saying its a good idea for you or am I by any means suggesting it would be with out issue if you did. When we went it allowed us to purchase a week at the machine you pay at I'm not sure if it still will allow you to do so or not. A week was the max the machine would allow us to pay for at one time which was less then we needed so all our parking had expired by the time we arrived back but we had no problem. I would go the day before and see if the machine will still sell a week if it will not I would probably choose another spot.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
@Gadiel Sorry, but will have to pass on Abacos. Good luck!

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
No problem 👍🏽 we’ll see you on the next one!!
Wanted to update you. Going one month after you. July 6 thru 14th. Finally got it worked out (with everyone). Have you figured out the parking situation? That's next on my agenda. Not sure what to do yet.

DIRTYOAR

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
wait what?? is there room for one more boat?

DIRTYOAR

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Wanted to update you. Going one month after you. July 6 thru 14th. Finally got it worked out (with everyone). Have you figured out the parking situation? That's next on my agenda. Not sure what to do yet.
do you have room for one more boat on this trip??

DIRTYOAR

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@Gadiel We have narrowed down our dates to July 6-7 for launch from West Palm Beach and 15-18 coming back depending on the weather. We are giving ourselves this flexibility in dates. Attached is a rough tracing of our route. We should hopefully be visiting Jetboaters group in Bimini on the way back.

We are a couple of boats (Formula 350ss and a walkaround 23’ with twin Yamaha outboards) with a chap sig 270 as a backup just in case. I should be finalizing the trip and dates by end of February. I got fantastic information about the trip from @Berrie , @Andy S and @robert843 and will follow in their footsteps. Let me know if you need any info. I will be following your trip in June closely.

View attachment 87035
so you are not planning or arriving at the same place you leave?

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
do you have room for one more boat on this trip??
I am not stay or doing what @Amar Nanduri is doing (they're having a guys trip). I'm piggy-backing on their ride over and back. Going to do our own thing. He was kind enough to allow me to follow.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
so you are not planning or arriving at the same place you leave?
Last conversation with @Amar Nanduri , they're going to do a big loop during the week. We'll meet and fill up at West End and then onto West Palm.

Gadiel

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We found a safe place to park our trucks/trailers for a week but it is going to require us to leave from Jupiter instead of West Palm Beach. Launching from Jupiter is only 4 miles longer to West End an we are ok with that
This place is about 15 min drive from the boat ramp

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
We found a safe place to park our trucks/trailers for a week but it is going to require us to leave from Jupiter instead of West Palm Beach. Launching from Jupiter is only 4 miles longer to West End an we are ok with that
This place is about 15 min drive from the boat ramp
How much are they charging?