• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anchor loctite

I have the 8lb ones. I don't store it in the anchor locker, I cut down a milk crate and put it under the Starboard front seat at the front of it. I use the anchor locker for wet storage, usually tow ropes fenders etc.

Do you have a picture of that milk crate storage? I’m trying to figure out how to store mine.

Not handy, I can snap one when it is not raining so I can uncover the boat.

For the most part. It's also 44 degrees out. Not even worth it to work on things in the garage.

I have the 8lb ones. I don't store it in the anchor locker, I cut down a milk crate and put it under the Starboard front seat at the front of it. I use the anchor locker for wet storage, usually tow ropes fenders etc.

Quick questions on keeping it under your seat. How do you attach the anchor rope to your anchor point in the locker? Or do you keep the rope in the milk crate and just attach the rope to the cleats when in use?

I attach it to the cleats when in use.

Finally found it when going through some pics today - here's what I'm going to do with my Mantus'. No idea whose idea this was, but I think I found it somewhere around here.

Anchor holder 01.jpg

Anchor Holder 02.jpg

Back