• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone getting 2022 Yamaha orders???

BlueAR210

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is anyone seeing any movement on orders now that we've moved into July? Waiting on an AR210. Dealer keeps saying it's still coming but he did recently try to up-sell me on an AR250, which is just too big of a boat for me. Don't feel like that's a good sign for the prospect of getting my '22 AR210...

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For what it is worth, I love my 2020 AR210. BUT, if I could do it over again I would of gotten the AR250, especially if the dealer has one ready to go or in route..... Also the prices are going up every year. I don't know your situation or the water you boat on, Its only a couple feet longer. Just my two cents.... :)

BlueAR210

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For what it is worth, I love my 2020 AR210. BUT, if I could do it over again I would of gotten the AR250, especially if the dealer has one ready to go or in route..... Also the prices are going up every year. I don't know your situation or the water you boat on, Its only a couple feet longer. Just my two cents.... :)
Certainly hear you. Can’t cut it with my current boating / storage situation.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Certainly hear you. Can’t cut it with my current boating / storage situation.
I do understand that. Hopefully your boat will show up soon :)

yamboater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Is anyone seeing any movement on orders now that we've moved into July? Waiting on an AR210. Dealer keeps saying it's still coming but he did recently try to up-sell me on an AR250, which is just too big of a boat for me. Don't feel like that's a good sign for the prospect of getting my '22 AR210...
Same situation here in ND - I was just talking to my rep again but he says our 212xd is still supposed to come. Even though we only have 3 weeks until they stop building 2022’s

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Same situation here in ND - I was just talking to my rep again but he says our 212xd is still supposed to come. Even though we only have 3 weeks until they stop building 2022’s
They have already stopped building new 2022 Yamaha's as of Last Week. They are finishing what they have started and switching over the lines for the 2023's. I can confirm this from a vendor we use whom does work for Yamaha as well. What I was told was that they have a lot of boats that are being finished. What that means I am unsure. Could be anyone's guess. They will start with the 2023's later this week or next week in order to have them start shipping in mid August.

bufaton

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just called my dealership to check on the status of my AR250. Same as everyone else, he said little communication from the Yamaha rep but no reason to believe he wouldn't receive the rest of his inventory allotment within the next few weeks. He did say he hasn't received any inventory the past two weeks so hoping he gets the rest in soon. We shall see!

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Went to the dealer today for the latest info. Placed order 8/17/2021. Was told ours may be cut and have to start over for 2023. We have already received our JBP accessories and a complete audio system. Really wishing it shows up, many $$ out in upgrades that if we waited until we had the boat would be another 6-12 month delay. Come on Yamaha build that boat!
I was wondering if you received your boat yet. I am in the same boat as you, pun intended . i am still waiting since august of 21 when new colors come out for a 190 sx. I'm still waiting but i am confirmed it is coming. when who knows.

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
They have already stopped building new 2022 Yamaha's as of Last Week. They are finishing what they have started and switching over the lines for the 2023's. I can confirm this from a vendor we use whom does work for Yamaha as well. What I was told was that they have a lot of boats that are being finished. What that means I am unsure. Could be anyone's guess. They will start with the 2023's later this week or next week in order to have them start shipping in mid August.
I called Yamaha directly yesterday, they said that they are waiting on electronics for what is already built. like LCD screens switches and all that good stuff. iv been waiting since august of 21 and still waiting. she said they have till mid august to get the rest of what's built out before calling them 23 models'.

Rad167

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was wondering if you received your boat yet. I am in the same boat as you, pun intended . i am still waiting since august of 21 when new colors come out for a 190 sx. I'm still waiting but i am confirmed it is coming. when who knows.
Ours was canceled 2 weeks ago and given the option to get an AR195 that was declined by someone. I said yes and was told it was in the warehouse and ready to ship and would be here in a week. That delivery date came and went last week. I don’t believe anyone at this point.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I called Yamaha directly yesterday, they said that they are waiting on electronics for what is already built. like LCD screens switches and all that good stuff. iv been waiting since august of 21 and still waiting. she said they have till mid august to get the rest of what's built out before calling them 23 models'.
Take the info you get from Yamaha's CSR's with a grain of salt. It usually is incorrect and has been proven time and time again. What is happening now has been happening for two years, it is just a repeat.

They won't call the unfinished 2022's , 2023 models. There will be different colors and a price increase. Our boats aren't painted and the HIN's include the year. They have already started on 2023's on their lines.

I do hope your boat does show up!

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That’s sucks you plan your summer around what’s supposed to be something very simple. You order in time get everything ready buy a bunch of stuff that the return date expires, then you get the news. Mine has not been canceled yet. My dealer said it’s confirmed and coming but not sure when . I called Yamaha yesterday and they said most are waiting for the lcd screens and electrical stuff. Hope I get an answer soon. I am going crazy wasting my summer waiting for something that might not come .

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Take the info you get from Yamaha's CSR's with a grain of salt. It usually is incorrect and has been proven time and time again. What is happening now has been happening for two years, it is just a repeat.

They won't call the unfinished 2022's , 2023 models. There will be different colors and a price increase. Our boats aren't painted and the HIN's include the year. They have already started on 2023's on their lines.

I do hope your boat does show up!
Did you get your boat yet or did they cancel yours.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That’s sucks you plan your summer around what’s supposed to be something very simple. You order in time get everything ready buy a bunch of stuff that the return date expires, then you get the news. Mine has not been canceled yet. My dealer said it’s confirmed and coming but not sure when . I called Yamaha yesterday and they said most are waiting for the lcd screens and electrical stuff. Hope I get an answer soon. I am going crazy wasting my summer waiting for something that might not come .
Totally know where you are coming from. Have you thought about a used one if any are in your area? Maybe another dealer somewhere had one show up, even for a good road trip.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did you get your boat yet or did they cancel yours.
I am not waiting on a boat, I got mine in 2020. Although we have been toying with going to a 25'. It will most likely be a used one when the time comes.

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Totally know where you are coming from. Have you thought about a used one if any are in your area? Maybe another dealer somewhere had one show up, even for a good road trip.
I got desperate and did look at used, but everyone wants way too much for what they have. I called a dealer 2000 miles away and same thing. He said I can put you on the list for 23. At this point I’ll have to ride it out since I invested soo much on add ons and got the family on board with it .

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am not waiting on a boat, I got mine in 2020. Although we have been toying with going to a 25'. It will most likely be a used one when the time comes.
That’s cool that you at least have something to use. This is my first and the whole experience has been not enjoyable. But I hope if I do get it it will make everything worth the wait

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got desperate and did look at used, but everyone wants way too much for what they have. I called a dealer 2000 miles away and same thing. He said I can put you on the list for 23. At this point I’ll have to ride it out since I invested soo much on add ons and got the family on board with it .
I would hedge the bet and put a refundable deposit down at another dealer for a 2023 if you they would indicate that you would be first or so. See what comes in first. And Yeah some of the prices are a bit ridiculous used, but alot I see coming down. What area are you in?

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What kind and size boat do you have .

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length