• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone getting 2022 Yamaha orders???

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If memory serves, you knew you were in a line that was longer than the amount of boats allocated for 2022. Therefore, you knew a year ago that you needed help to get a boat in 2022 based on the allocation numbers and number of depositors ahead of you. @SDAnderson51 is referring to people who put deposits on boats that were allocated for 2022 without others ahead of them.
You are 100% correct, and make sense, I did not read it that way I apologize.

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wonder if 2023 means you will pick a new color in August and be first on the dealers list to receive?
I was informed, and I am only repeating what I was told that colors will not be announced until August like normal. I am just hoping after waiting this long its not a horrible color scheme...

bufaton

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was informed, and I am only repeating what I was told that colors will not be announced until August like normal. I am just hoping after waiting this long its not a horrible color scheme...
Agree! It'll b tough to swallow a color I'm not in love with and another 4-6k for the same boat.

Anne10877

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Bufaton- I agree. As the weeks tick by I am more and more nervous about not only being pushed to 2023 but not loving my options at that point.

Rad167

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dealer told me today he has no news good or bad for our boat delivery. They are owed 12 boats and have not yet received any this month. Hoping for a late June delivery but who knows.

Taylorman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I was just about to ask if anyone had any updates. I spoke to my dealer on Saturday and he had no new news either but they are receiving boats. I saw a couple blue 252se boats pop up in Tulsa and Wisconsin that were listed as “sale pending” and are no longer listed online. I was hoping I’d see more pop up early this week but haven’t seen any. The days are longer and the waiting is harder lol.

bufaton

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For those who went through this last season or are familiar, does Yamaha just stop sending 2022 modes as of August 1st? If so, how soon do 2023's start showing up? Still waiting on my AR250. Thanks!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For those who went through this last season or are familiar, does Yamaha just stop sending 2022 modes as of August 1st? If so, how soon do 2023's start showing up? Still waiting on my AR250. Thanks!
They stop building (starting) them right around now give or take a week or so. They could already been done building 2022 models. Then they start setting up for the 2023 run, which is basically model change over. They usually keep completing what they have waiting for parts for the most part on the previous years boats that are still at their plant. So boats will still be being shipped, but if allocations haven't been built yet they most likely won't be filled. I would anticipate them starting to build 2023's very shortly since they start showing up in August or they may have started.

Then around the first half of August they release the information and pricing on the new models. Typically at the dealer meeting.

Remember they don't build all models at the same time.

bufaton

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
They stop building (starting) them right around now give or take a week or so. They could already been done building 2022 models. Then they start setting up for the 2023 run, which is basically model change over. They usually keep completing what they have waiting for parts for the most part on the previous years boats that are still at their plant. So boats will still be being shipped, but if allocations haven't been built yet they most likely won't be filled. I would anticipate them starting to build 2023's very shortly since they start showing up in August or they may have started.

Then around the first half of August they release the information and pricing on the new models. Typically at the dealer meeting.

Remember they don't build all models at the same time.
Wouldn't one presume the production issues Yamaha has been dealing with for 2022 will continue for the 2023 models? So like if they're short on parts now, one would presume my anticipation for my boat would continue. Crazy to think dropping $80-90k on a boat would b so difficult. Crazy times!!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes it will continue i am sure. But of course they will increase the price.

yamboater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I probably knew for about 2 weeks. We were expecting mid march, so my guy was keeping tabs on production and doing his best to all his rep for updates. Once it was supposedly in production it was probably 10 days until it was ready to ship. That was last Thursday, I think the truck driver decided to take the long weekend at home because it didn’t arrive until after the holiday (Bismarck, ND).
I ordered a 212xd from Bismarck in February but haven’t been able to get any updates from my rep. What model did you get?

yamboater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Anybody else order from Bismarck able to get any updates? My guy hasn’t given me any info except Yamaha ships Aug-Jul…

ONE40pt6

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I ordered a 212xd from Bismarck in February but haven’t been able to get any updates from my rep. What model did you get?
I got a 210FSH. 3 boats arrived on my truck. There was a 19’ something and a 25’ something. If you’re not dealing with Josh already, I’d ask him directly. He probably won’t know, but I think he’ll try.

Anne10877

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Just got news our boat is shipping and will be here in a few weeks. Almost a year from order date to ship but I am just happy its coming!

Rad167

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m gonna call it a win today considering the current boat landscape. Dealer called today with bad/good news. Our 2022 AR190 has been canceled but Yamaha would substitute a 2022 AR195 in its place with a large price increase, however it would be delivered next week. I thought about re-ordering a 2023 AR190 but I’m sure it will have a price increase as well and still not have a boat. I chose to get on the water ASAP and the accessories/audio already purchased will fit as well. Gonna be a long week, wish I could pick it up in Vonore myself over the holiday weekend!

Sebrown1014

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I’m gonna call it a win today considering the current boat landscape. Dealer called today with bad/good news. Our 2022 AR190 has been canceled but Yamaha would substitute a 2022 AR195 in its place with a large price increase, however it would be delivered next week. I thought about re-ordering a 2023 AR190 but I’m sure it will have a price increase as well and still not have a boat. I chose to get on the water ASAP and the accessories/audio already purchased will fit as well. Gonna be a long week, wish I could pick it up in Vonore myself over the holiday weekend!
Good call going with the AR195. After the 2021 AR190 I ordered got cancelled last year, I changed my 2022 order to a AR195 and I have not regretted it at all. The upgraded engine and features have been nice to have.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yamaha would substitute a 2022 AR195
That is great news on the 195, you will enjoy it.
They are fantastic boats.

Also remember that you don't order from Yamaha, and they aren't substituting anything. Your dealers order for a 190 that they ordered for themselves is not coming in. So they have a 195 that is coming to them and the dealer is offering to sell it to you. That is why you cannot pick up boats directly is that they really aren't ordered for us directly and Yamaha does not now whom the boat is for. The MSRP difference is $6,200 so I would assume that is the swing in price.

Last edited: