• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone getting 2022 Yamaha orders???

Rad167

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Went to the dealer today for the latest info. Placed order 8/17/2021. Was told ours may be cut and have to start over for 2023. We have already received our JBP accessories and a complete audio system. Really wishing it shows up, many $$ out in upgrades that if we waited until we had the boat would be another 6-12 month delay. Come on Yamaha build that boat!

Anne10877

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Interesting Rad, I went in person to the dealer this week and was told "of course its coming! Its asbolutely coming!". However looking at the posts from the end of June last year and seeing that everyone was told this a year ago- then got the official bad news June 28th- does not make me optimistic.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Me too, thankfully we still have the older boat so we can play,...we almost sold it prematurely.
A Bird in the hand…

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I am still waiting on a Blue 255 FSH Sport e. My last two emails from my dealer:
Steve, Just a vote of confidence, we have been getting in a good amount of 25 ft boats. we have had 4 in the last 10 days. (6/7)
I was begging to worry about you. Hope everything is ok. Yes, we are still getting the notice. We just got notice on a few more Yamaha’s. (6/9)
He is still very optimistic.

bufaton

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Talked to my dealer Thursday, I'm waiting on my AR250. He's one of the closest dealerships to the Yamaha Factory in Tennessee so the Yamaha rep stops in fairly regularly. He said they haven't given him any indication that the alotted 2022's wouldn't ship by August and to hang in there. He did say the Yamaha rep said they have quite a few boats ready, just waiting on a few parts. He also said on a positive note, he has very few complaints on new Yamahas compared to other brands. He said they regularly get complaints from other brands of things totally missing where they just shipped the boat without it.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Talked to my dealer Thursday, I'm waiting on my AR250. He's one of the closest dealerships to the Yamaha Factory in Tennessee so the Yamaha rep stops in fairly regularly. He said they haven't given him any indication that the alotted 2022's wouldn't ship by August and to hang in there. He did say the Yamaha rep said they have quite a few boats ready, just waiting on a few parts. He also said on a positive note, he has very few complaints on new Yamahas compared to other brands. He said they regularly get complaints from other brands of things totally missing where they just shipped the boat without it.
There is still a exponentially huge back up of containers on the west coast, mainly so cal. I feel for you guys… the parts are probably some where in the sea of containers in so cal…. If the los Angeles city council would drop the vax requirement off of the wic cards, that would open up a lot more truckers being able to haul the containers out of the ports of Long Beach and Los Angeles… I’m sure Yamaha wants to get all the boats out and sold, and would love to sell more boats but they just can’t get the parts…

JMSGA

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Picked up my AR250 thursday. They had several different models delivered including the 25ft FSH. So they are shipping.

RNYCLV

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IMG_6317.jpg
Got my text last Saturday while we were on the lake that I am now 1 on the list for what should have been a 2022, now 2023.

bufaton

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
View attachment 180334
Got my text last Saturday while we were on the lake that I am now 1 on the list for what should have been a 2022, now 2023.

Great news! Just hoping if we get bumped to 2023 models the price increase isn't too drastic. Probably like new cars, always seems great at the time but if you have months to think it over, I bet a descent amount of people back out. Which is perfectly fine with me!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great news! Just hoping if we get bumped to 2023 models the price increase isn't too drastic. Probably like new cars, always seems great at the time but if you have months to think it over, I bet a descent amount of people back out. Which is perfectly fine with me!
I would think somewhere between 3%-4% increase would be a good guess on the price increase.

Flyinback

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I hope you're right, I've heard it could be upwards of 7%. This is one of my biggest frustrations with being pushed to 2023, I feel like I am being penalized a few grand because Yamaha didn't meet their allotment commitment. Oh well, there are worse things to complain about...I just want to be on the water!

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
View attachment 180334
From the sounds of this, everyone who has been bumped to 2023 were people who did not have a deposit tied to a dealer allocation.

Taylorman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
From the sounds of this, everyone who has been bumped to 2023 were people who did not have a deposit tied to a dealer allocation.
I certainly hope so. If dealers are losing allocation this early (I was told 2022 models will be delivered through July) we’d be in rough shape. I’m hoping we don’t hear anything about allocation loss before the last two weeks of July at the earliest.

I’m not sure what I’d do if our allocated boat doesn’t show and we get bumped. It would be hard to take that one in stride and pay more for what I expect will essentially be the same boat. Sort of feels like how I expect buying someone lunch after they gut punch me to feel.

SDAnderson51

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I certainly hope so. If dealers are losing allocation this early (I was told 2022 models will be delivered through July) we’d be in rough shape. I’m hoping we don’t hear anything about allocation loss before the last two weeks of July at the earliest.

I’m not sure what I’d do if our allocated boat doesn’t show and we get bumped. It would be hard to take that one in stride and pay more for what I expect will essentially be the same boat. Sort of feels like how I expect buying someone lunch after they gut punch me to feel.
Tottaly Agree

865Hiker

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I wonder if 2023 means you will pick a new color in August and be first on the dealers list to receive?

Taylorman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Ive had a deposit in for almost a year
If memory serves, you knew you were in a line that was longer than the amount of boats allocated for 2022. Therefore, you knew a year ago that you needed help to get a boat in 2022 based on the allocation numbers and number of depositors ahead of you. @SDAnderson51 is referring to people who put deposits on boats that were allocated for 2022 without others ahead of them.