• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

As new as they come

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Congrats and Welcome!!

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Jeep7797

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome to the family! You'll absolutely love it. What's your username refer to, GA or commercial pilot?

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
If you want the most control at all speeds from slow to wide open get the Cobra jet super ultimate ak-19 deluxe single engine steering here is a video a customer made when he was trying it out for the first time https://fb.watch/dMr4yZ8EDA/
1712019561403.jpeg

PlaneDriver

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Welcome to the family! You'll absolutely love it. What's your username refer to, GA or commercial pilot?
Thank you sir!!!
I mostly fly commercially but from time to time I fly the good ol Cessna

Can0n11

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Thank you sir!!!
I mostly fly commercially but from time to time I fly the good ol Cessna
Welcome aboard! Stacked hours doing warranty RTS flights on our 172R and M20R fleet before transitioning to our current SR20/22 fleet. My favorite plane was always "the one I was flying". :)

PlaneDriver

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Welcome aboard! Stacked hours doing warranty RTS flights on our 172R and M20R fleet before transitioning to our current SR20/22 fleet. My favorite plane was always "the one I was flying". :)
Got about 80hrs on a SR22. Love flying the side stick

Jeep7797

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just a bit further than me! Only kidding, I'm a student pilot with about 60 hrs under my belt. I'd be interested to know how many people on here share the same love of aviation.

PlaneDriver

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Just a bit further than me! Only kidding, I'm a student pilot with about 60 hrs under my belt. I'd be interested to know how many people on here share the same love of aviation.
That’s great man! Are you planning on getting the instrument railing after you get your PPL?

Jeep7797

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
All depends really, it's just for fun. Probably just taildragger. I'm too old to change careers so I'd just like to go rent for the day here and there. I'm honestly just having the time of my life flying within a few miles of home. I have quite a few hours when I go on vacation getting an instructor and flying somewhere. I flew out of Marco executive and down the keys last year, it's a little bit different scenery than the midwest.

PlaneDriver

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
All depends really, it's just for fun. Probably just taildragger. I'm too old to change careers so I'd just like to go rent for the day here and there. I'm honestly just having the time of my life flying within a few miles of home. I have quite a few hours when I go on vacation getting an instructor and flying somewhere. I flew out of Marco executive and down the keys last year, it's a little bit different scenery than the midwest.
That’s all that matter. Have a good time 😁

Skyhawk223

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Started on the good old 152 and 172, then moved to SR20. It's what I do in the winter when the boat is hibernating for the winter...

PlaneDriver

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Started on the good old 152 and 172, then moved to SR20. It's what I do in the winter when the boat is hibernating for the winter...
I’m not baller enough to afford a plane yet 😅