• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Best fitting anchor for AR210?

I believe the span between holders in the anchor locker is 18”, but they don’t give that dimension. I think the 7 is actually to small and doesn’t make the span between the holders.
Click the link to go to their selection guide with measurements.

The stock is the width of the horizontal bar that holds the flukes. The shank is the long bar between the flukes. The FX-7 is 19" wide.

Small. Use a piece of 1/2" steel rod and cut it to length to fit the anchor mount. Very easy.

I've been thinkin about how to better secure my box anchor.

You have the box anchor just resting on the rod and you remove the rod and leave it in the anchor locker when you toss the anchor?

I've been thinkin about how to better secure my box anchor.

You have the box anchor just resting on the rod and you remove the rod and leave it in the anchor locker when you toss the anchor?
That is correct.

I got two Mantus 13lb anchors, and I built two sand spike type anchors from PVC. Thus far, since building the PVC anchors, I foresee using them almost exclusively for the boating we do (anchoring at sandbars, otherwise we tie up to a dock). I will still keep at least one of the Mantus anchors, and I'll be building a holder out of 2x4's. It currently sits in one of the front forward seat storage areas just fine, I'm only going to do the holder so it will have less opportunity to bang around in that compartment.

Found a pic of the holder. For whoever's idea this is, I salute you, and will flatter you by imitating what you've done for my own use.

Anchor holder 01.jpg

Anchor Holder 02.jpg

Back