• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Bimini 2015 - July 6th to 11th

@ArmyChief give it another month by the end of May as it gets closer it will really be active.

For everyone going on the Bimini 2015 trip. I just booked the last three bedroom condo at Bimini Sands Resort, so availability is getting limited. Just wanted to throw that out there to let people know to get there rooms ASAP....

Time for a roll call.

Bimini Sands told @ArmyChief that they had less than 10 condos booked for our group.

My guess is that most of us have our rooms booked but I am concerned that they may not be applying the 15% discount to your condos.

I have emailed Viveca to ask her about this but I feel like we can come up with a list of participant condos more efficiently here on the forum.

My family is staying in condo 21M.

@upperdeck, @andy07sx230ho, @tim h, @veedubtek, @chris24, @kthrash, @robert843, @Justin G., @waterboy, @zedxmike, @1948Isaac, @BigJay17, @Tony Sweasy, @DieselCamel, @Big Shasta, @Kristen, @DiverB, @ScarabMike, @ArmyChief and @David Hoff I have all of you listed as planning to go. Could you please post your condo number which is found in the Guest Confirmation word document that Bimini Sands should have emailed you. Once I have a list I will contact Viveca to confirm that all of us are receiving the discount.

Thanks

Time for a roll call.

Bimini Sands told @ArmyChief that they had less than 10 condos booked for our group.

My guess is that most of us have our rooms booked but I am concerned that they may not be applying the 15% discount to your condos.

I have emailed Viveca to ask her about this but I feel like we can come up with a list of participant condos more efficiently here on the forum.

My family is staying in condo 21M.

@upperdeck, @andy07sx230ho, @tim h, @veedubtek, @chris24, @kthrash, @robert843, @Justin G., @waterboy, @zedxmike, @1948Isaac, @BigJay17, @Tony Sweasy, @DieselCamel, @Big Shasta, @Kristen, @DiverB, @ScarabMike, @ArmyChief and @David Hoff I have all of you listed as planning to go. Could you please post your condo number which is found in the Guest Confirmation word document that Bimini Sands should have emailed you. Once I have a list I will contact Viveca to confirm that all of us are receiving the discount.

Thanks
I'm in 7Q

@Ryan Sheely, @txav8r, @MOA_Chaser, @bucks448, @sstegh, @justason, @RobA, @Speedling, @Volffas, @0627Devildog, @Zeus2013, @Wayloncle, @SoFla David, @cane.mba, @tim2808, @Cory, @BoatPosers, @Englewoodcowboy, @Charles, @Greg M, @whaler7626, @brockhals, @Chris-MS, @Julian, @Murf'n'surf, @Raphael, @jlcj7, @Flyboat, @JC6275, @scot71, @PolarXJ, @rkluck and @Ramblin Wreck

I started a roll call for everyone going to Bimini earlier. All of you have posted in the thread but either have not posted that you are going or @upperdeck and I missed that post. Please let us know if you would like to be added to the attendee list. Also if you have booked a condo at Bimini Sands please let us know the condo number so that we can make sure that you are getting the discount.

Thanks.

We're out. My wife started a new job last month and the people who said they were going with us have backed out. We are REALLY hoping to join everyone in 2016.

Have a GREAT trip!

@Bruce I'm out this year...

I can't make it.

I'm out... Wish we could go, maybe someday!!!

I backed out. It was up to my daughter as this could be her last summer boat trip (college). She choose the lakehouse @ Lake Martin Alabama. Maybe next year. Have a blast.....be safe.

We are out this year too. Be safe and have fun!

@Bruce if I'm able to find someone to allow my wife and daughter to ride over and back while I'm on a ski, I'm 100% committed. I've just been unable to find someone up to this point.

my reservation says 07/06/2015-07/11/2015 rooms 200027234, 200027232, Slip:200027233

I have 8E and 8F Marina View.

Last edited:
Back