• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Bimini 2015 - July 6th to 11th

@Bruce @upperdeck sorry guys. With the purchase of the new boat and the wife wanting to visit her parents in Greece this summer, Bimini will need to be postponed for us.

Thank you for following up and have a great trip.

I'm not going. Just vicariously through you guys and this thread. I was hoping for next year but just found out we will be moving to the San Antonio area in about 2 months....
So hopefully I can catch a Texoma gathering or something in that part of the world this summer.

NEXT YEAR
STARTED a seperate SAVINGS account for it!

We are takin a break this year so its all new and fresh again next year!!!

And maybe my liver will be healed a bit!!!

Have fun all!! Lookin 4ward to the videos!!!!

Rooms: 1BR Marina View, SLIP Unit Number: 7 B

Unfortunately, this time of year is rough for us. My little guys birthday and our anniversary fall right around then, combined with an annual visit from our friends each year to celebrate. If the dates shift in the future we would LOVE to make it.

Won't be able to attend...unable to fix floats to bus to make the crossing in the short time to departure...but you guys all have a blast, and be safe!

Sorry guys can't make it this year!! Really wish I could!

I can't imagine a better way to celebrate your anniversary!

Or my sons birthday for that matter. . . . . . but with those pesky friends that fly from halfway around the world coming in to spend time with us, it's hard to blow them off when they spent $6500 in airfare.

Or my sons birthday for that matter. . . . . . but with those pesky friends that fly from halfway around the world coming in to spend time with us, it's hard to blow them off when they spent $6500 in airfare.

They could spend time with you in Bimini!

I wont be able to make it this year, too many irons in the fire with trying to finish my bronco for next year.

They could spend time with you in Bimini!

It was obvious that would be your next post. . . . . . = )

I actually almost preceded it by telling you in advance that: Unfortunately, they are coming home to stay with/see us, along with many other folks for the week they are here. No time to divert to the Bahama's as much as I am sure they would like to.

My daughter is still in school then (Year round)....perhaps next year I'll just get a couple of guys and make it a guys trip....

I wouldn't mind doing this in the colder months. . . . . . . to get away from the WACKY winters up here. Thanksgiving Break maybe. . . ?

I wouldn't mind doing this in the colder months. . . . . . . to get away from the WACKY winters up here. Thanksgiving Break maybe. . . ?
From May to Sept the jet stream is typically favorable to keep the seas realitively calm. Once the jet stream changes direction the crossing can get rougher than you would want to experience in our boats. If you lived in Florida you might get lucky and find a nice couple of days from Oct to April to cross but there is no way I would plan a future trip using my boat during those months.

Last edited:
From May to Sept the jet stream is typically favorable to keep the seas realitively calm. Once the jet stream changes direction the crossing can get rougher than you would want to experience in our boats. If you lived in Florida you mind get lucky and find a nice couple of days from Oct to April to cross but there is no way I would plan a future trip using my boat during those months.

DAMN YOU AND YOUR LOGICAL ASSESSMENT. . . . . . I want out of here in the cold months. Sanibel Island anyone? = )

DAMN YOU AND YOUR LOGICAL ASSESSMENT. . . . . . I want out of here in the cold months. Sanibel Island anyone? = )
HAHA, that often gets me in trouble. Sannibel Island would be a much better fall/winter/early spring choice because there is lots of places to enjoy the water even if the gulf is rough.

Back