• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Bimini 2015 - July 6th to 11th

Hard to tell..I thought it was an Alabama college flag ;)
Really Alabama o_O, have you looked at my profile picture, I'm a South Carolina Gamecock fan, that is the flag above the Jetboaters.net flag, haha.

I will be flying my gamecock flag on the trip as well as the other needed flags.

Its official. Deposit made and Im in 12B. It will be me +1 on an AR190.

I will be flying my gamecock flag on the trip as well as the other needed flags.

I will have an Ole Miss one flying high and proud!

well crap, I guess 'cause everyone is flying colors, I have to go shopping for a Tar Heel flag. Not that I went there or anything, I am just sending all my money there the past few years. GO HEELS !!!
unc_150.png

So bimini prep is starting with some last minute machine details. I have a garmin GPS 78sc I use on the boat. I have the quick release marine swivel mount on the boat so I can take the GPS with me every time I leave the boat. So started playing with a ski today to be able to have a quick release mount with out drilling and holes into the ski and here is what I came up with. A couple a washers a bolt a straight metal peice and a bolt the already existed on the ski got me this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 39
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 36
Do you think that metal bar will take the beating of 4' waves? Our trip over last year, two dki's list there GPS's/location beacons.

Do you think that metal bar will take the beating of 4' waves? Our trip over last year, two dki's list there GPS's/location beacons.

Not woried about the metal bar at all. under neath the hood is all plastic that will break long before the bar does lol. That is why this gps comes with a lanyard so it can be secured at another location as well. It also floats never tested that though. Also the location is protected by the hood if it takes the full force of a 4ft wave I have bigger issues as that means my body probably is as well. I have to ask how they lost them? I have been riding jet skis off shore since 1997 and still to this day have never had a wave come over the ski like that biggest day out was 6-7ft you couldnt even see the next wave coming from the wave in front of it and even that day i didn't. I will admit I was taking it pretty easy that day trying not to soil my self lol.

Does anybody have some extra room on their boat for either 2 people or some of my provisions..? My MIL is worried we will be over loaded with 8 people and all our stuff.. I have limited everyone to a backpack full of their personal belongings and then our food/beverages.. I figure if I can offload a couple of bodies or a couple cases of beverages, I can lighten my load a few 100lbs and make her happy.

Does anybody have some extra room on their boat for either 2 people or some of my provisions..? My MIL is worried we will be over loaded with 8 people and all our stuff.. I have limited everyone to a backpack full of their personal belongings and then our food/beverages.. I figure if I can offload a couple of bodies or a couple cases of beverages, I can lighten my load a few 100lbs and make her happy.

I'm taking a AR192, but only have 3 people. So, if I can help, let me know

I'm taking a AR192, but only have 3 people. So, if I can help, let me know

If you have room I may throw a body or some beverages on your boat.. thanks.! Make sure you are in my crossing group.

Back