• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Bimini 2015 - July 6th to 11th

I would love to get in on SVRS unfortunately all of the locations are a long way from us.

I would love to get in on SVRS unfortunately all of the locations are a long way from us.
If you get to FTL early enough on Sat you might be able to get it done before you go.

Last edited:
where do you go get a SVRS card?

Though I've done the SVRS thing for the last three trips, they never issued me a card, didn't even know they existed.

When you go online, you pick a authorized place near you (Sarasota Airport was mine).

We went there with two forms of ID, our passports and the officer issued is cards

Though I've done the SVRS thing for the last three trips, they never issued me a card, didn't even know they existed.
I received this card at the Port Everglades customs office in 2011.
20150521_092822.jpg

They gave me the BR number, same for all of my crew (6 people) from last year. Not a card in sight for anyone. Most of ours were done in Milwaukees customs office. I suspect it was overlooked.

Any more discussion on the potluck/ honeymoon harbor party arrangements? Any particular date?

Any more discussion on the potluck/ honeymoon harbor party arrangements? Any particular date?
I'm in favor of doing it on Tuesday or Wednesday with similar setup as last year.

We also did not get a card from the Baltimore customs office. Just an email I believe...

FYI - for the folks that can it might be worth getting SVRS numbers for each of your crew because with the amount of boats going this year, going through Customs at the Port Everglades office could take a long time.

Do you know if anything has to be done if you own a different boat now I got my numbers with the old boat

Do you know if anything has to be done if you own a different boat now I got my numbers with the old boat
Your SVRS number is good for your current passport no matter what boat you are on. FYI - when you renew your passport you will have to go back to Customs and have that new passport number linked to SVRS number.

Like @upperdeck said go to the SVRS website, https://svrs.cbp.dhs.gov/Default.aspx, and update your boat information so that when you link your boat to your float plan the boat information is correct.

Forget all that, when is #bimini2016 dates? Lol
excited for you guys! My next month is hell on earth. Get up at 4 am and get home about 11 pm just to do it again, 6 days a week until july 5th. Thinking of BIMINI the whole time!

I guess I just assumed but bimini takes us currency everywhere? Credit cards work? Wifi anywhere to update my clash of clans? Lolololol!

Sorry if I seem a bit cRaZy as I get to stare at my boat in the dark every night and morbing as I walk the dog..

Ps

BAZINGA

They'll gladly take your credit cards and cash, one for one. But expect Bahamas dollars in change. Wifi is spotty at the condo, but good enough to get out a few emails. But not Netflix or something.

Back