• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Bimini 2015 - July 6th to 11th

There was even talk of a chub cay run this year about 10 pages back in this thread I still think I might could be talked into that as a one day round trip while in bimini this year if the weather is stellar. Of course I would leave the wife and kid in Bimini for that trip they could hang at the pool that day as I'm not sure they would be interested in going.

There was even talk of a chub cay run this year about 10 pages back in this thread I still think I might could be talked into that as a one day round trip while in bimini this year if the weather is stellar. Of course I would leave the wife and kid in Bimini for that trip they could hang at the pool that day as I'm not sure they would be interested in going.

We would be interested in that as well

I just wanna get my behind out there and figure destinations out if I need to once I have done everything I can with day trips.

image.jpg

Our families will be watching sharks in Bimini while we are there!

So we went offshore today and the buoy data from the one right near where we were out at was 4ft-6ft. Average height being 4.92ft by its readings and i will admit that would be a sporting 50 mile run if it was like that. I watched a 24 ft center console fishing boat Launch about 2-3ft in the air as he was trying to come out of the jetties wish I would of had the gopro on for that he was almost vertical it was a little nuts. I guess the first swells caught him off gaurd.

Last edited:
Want?..will NEED :)
I'm thinking bladders on the two forward sections under cushions :)

im putting my boat in the water on the 4th, and im in for the 2016 Exumas trip, (2 Weeks?) Im also in for a Chub Cay run... one day.

Slightly off topic for an exhumes run, but does anyone have a recommendation for snorkel gear? Looking to pick up a decent set and not the Walmart specials.

Slightly off topic for an exhumes run, but does anyone have a recommendation for snorkel gear? Looking to pick up a decent set and not the Walmart specials.

I have been diving for most of my life and tried lots of brands. My newest and favorite mask that I bought for myself and my girlfriend is the Oceanic Shadow. Awesome mask.

I have the same set Andy has it is good. What ever you do get a dry snorkel they are well worth it.

JULY 4th in FORT LAUDERDALE
Lets set something up for anyone that will be in town that wants to do a meet and greet... You know like beer and a burger :winkingthumbsup"

PM me to exchange numbers ??

JULY 4th in FORT LAUDERDALE
Lets set something up for anyone that will be in town that wants to do a meet and greet... You know like beer and a burger :winkingthumbsup"

PM me to exchange numbers ??
@tim h Cindy and I are in for a meet and greet on the 4th, you already have my number. We should be at the Bahia Mar by mid to late afternoon.

I wont be making any big trip this year but have started planning on next year. I am in the process of upgrading boats and my new 212X will have a galvanized trailer (no painted ones available right now and it is a free upgrade to me) so I am taking that as a sign that I need to make a Bimini run... I am excited to see your trip videos.. its not too far off and yall will be heading out! Does anyone have the link to the fuel usage table that was posted somewhere on one of these threads?

I will also need a big favor from you guys that stay in Bimini, how is the internet there? I am self employed and need access to the internet at least for a few hours to handle payroll and billing while I am gone. Other than that I should be good to go next year. I know I can get an international plan on my phone temporarily which might be my best option but if it is available at the resort, that will work for me.

Back