• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini 2018

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Everyone be vigilant, safe and sober

leonard delia

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Would love to join in 2018. First timer with no salt water experience. Have been reading previous reports and watching trip summaries. Seeing a ton of Yamahas and some seadoo boats. Was wondering if I can make the cross in 21' Glastron GT207 jet boat single engine Rotax 250 Hp with total of 3 adults and 3 children? Will keep reading the prep material. Thanks.
We booked our week at Bimini Sands July 12-18
so far there are 8 boats crossing. Some will stay at Bahia mar on the 11 th

leonard delia

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Any dates or discussion for Bimini 2018? looking to make my 1st trip with 3 friends. Never boated in the open seas before, just lakes and rivers. I am going to trailer down to (??????) from NC and leave truck and trailer at (??????) and make the trip. Looking for dates and a group to go with. Any info you can share would be much appreciated. Thanks!
We booked at Bimini Sands 12-18 and have 8 boats crossing

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
We were planing about key largo this summer but we are not 100% sure that it is a good idea. We will keep monitoring the covid19 trends and see.
Nice. Stay safe.

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We were planing about key largo this summer but we are not 100% sure that it is a good idea. We will keep monitoring the covid19 trends and see.
Heading down there to get boat this weekend. Still working on how I get in for water test but looking forward too it.

LMK when your heading down. I've been going from Key Largo to Seven mile bridge and back on ski. Want to see how nice it feels in a boat once this all settles down.

leonard delia

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Heading down there to get boat this weekend. Still working on how I get in for water test but looking forward too it.

LMK when your heading down. I've been going from Key Largo to Seven mile bridge and back on ski. Want to see how nice it feels in a boat once this all settles down.
betik I live in the keys let me know when your coming I’ll take you out to marvin key