• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini Christmas Toy Drive

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
View attachment 48573
Here's part of the table from last year.
This is awesome. I love supporting great causes like this. I'll get my daughter to help me pick out some things later today. She gets to see how good it feels to give and I get her opinion on what's cool for a 11 year old.

I'll likely go the amazon route, have them ship it direct to you. Do you prefer it be wrapped or unwrapped. I know some charity drives require they be unwrapped.

Thank you for all that you folks are doing, With the help of the generous folks here, we're gonna make it epic this year. You better get a second boat ready!!

Karie Vander Werf

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Lol. I think I'll let Amazon do the wrapping. Consider 2 bikes done. I'll ship them out as soon as I have an address.
Just wanted to let you know that the bikes arrived today! My brother will go and put them together (my dad had a stroke about 7 years ago and has lost the use of his right side). Pics will follow! Would you mind messaging me your contact info? My dad would love to thank you personally! (biminitoydrive@gmail.com)

Thank you again so much! This was a GREAT start to the drive!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just wanted to let you know that the bikes arrived today! My brother will go and put them together (my dad had a stroke about 7 years ago and has lost the use of his right side). Pics will follow! Would you mind messaging me your contact info? My dad would love to thank you personally! (biminitoydrive@gmail.com)

Thank you again so much! This was a GREAT start to the drive!
Glad to help out! Come on members.......lets get some toys sent out and help the kids of Bimini.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Karie Vander Werf, how do you feel about water guns? Seems like a good way for the kids to cool off in the summer but I am not sure how they would be accepted culturally.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Karie Vander Werf You should be receiving some packages from Amazon that my wife and I (Cindy and Andy) sent to you for the kids on Bimini. The Amazon order numbers are 105-5670942-8794666 & 105-0481921-4220237. It appears Amazon is going to ship the items in 4 packages. Thank you very much for doing.

Karie Vander Werf

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
We had quite the haul delivered from another of the amazing JetBoaters.net crew!!! Thank you so much - you guys ROCK!!!

IMG_6482.JPG

Karie Vander Werf

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
@Karie Vander Werf, how do you feel about water guns? Seems like a good way for the kids to cool off in the summer but I am not sure how they would be accepted culturally.
I'm not sure either! We don't recall any being donated last year. It might be best to not send them - but thank you for asking!

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
One suggestion to take to them is firecrackers to celebrate Christmas and New Year. Can't ship them from here :)

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
One suggestion to take to them is firecrackers to celebrate Christmas and New Year. Can't ship them from here :)
The gifts will have to clear customs. Fireworks are likely a bad idea.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We had quite the haul delivered from another of the amazing JetBoaters.net crew!!! Thank you so much - you guys ROCK!!!

View attachment 48760
Cindy and I are very happy to help the children of Bimini have a Merry Christmas!

This past weekend while cleaned out my home office I found these nerf footballs that I will be shipping to you. We think they would make good stocking stuffers.

Thanks again for organizing this for the Bimini children.
20161122_063930.jpg

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@Karie Vander Werf - Heads Up....Box or 2 coming on Friday! Order # 108-9323021-7752224

For others thinking about ordering. The amazon Add-on items have lots of variety and would make great stocking stuffers....I may have "added-on" 1 or 2 things....;)

Karie Vander Werf

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
@Murf'n'surf - just wanted to let you know that you started a trend! Someone loved the fact that you donated two boys bikes so they are donated two girls bikes! FANTASTIC! We are so excited to be able to bring those to the kids of Bimini. They will be raffled off and we will definitely get pics with the kids and their gifts.

Thanks again!

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Is there a cut off date to have stuff sent to u? we r going to start looking at stuff over the holiday to send down there..

Karie Vander Werf

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Is there a cut off date to have stuff sent to u? we r going to start looking at stuff over the holiday to send down there..
The Christmas Party is the 19th (moved up) so we are leaving the 18th. So I would say the absolute deadline would be the 17th. Earlier is always better! =)

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Order Number: 113-9672098-1497053
  • 5 items will be shipped to Ken Vander Weff
  • 1 item will be shipped to Ken Vander Werf