• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Black snake in boat (battery relocate on 2014 LS)

ross l

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What the heck is this (see pic)? Looks like the factory cable tied a few extra yards of protected battery cables? I'd like to clean it up and remove the excess not needed to relocate the batteries on a HDPE slide-out sheet back there. Anyone have knowledge on this? Thanks!
IMG_0644.JPG

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

AJack

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Such an ingenious idea! I was looking at the battery location and wanted to push it back for more usable space. Add another project to the list.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am on the process of moving my batteries way back in the compartment they were in and placing them in two battery boxes... I followed the @Bruce plan if removing the board on the side of the engine. There is a ton of room back there. I am not sure what boat u have. Mine is an 08 230. It was a lot larger job than I thought it would be.