• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Built what I call my "fishin' rack"

JTrottaNY

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Lots of thought and effort into that! very nice!

washipdog

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

I was inspired by another member (don't remember who) who had made an aluminum rack for an AR 230 he used for fishing in Alaska. I thought it was an awesome idea but would be pretty heavy and I wanted to be able to quickly convert back to a wakesports type boat. The rack weighs 28 lbs without the downrigger on it. Carbon fiber tubes and the aluminum is handrail hardware.
I've used it before without the downrigger but I just installed that today.
Man that's too cool! Great job!

sapperfitz

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks for the compliments! Into my third season using it and still works great. Carbon fiber tubes are impressive; I've been slammed into the rack a few times from waves and it has always held solid.

BeauSko

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Holy creative!!! That’s awesome!

Drozdiak

Reaction score