• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Calling plumbers in the forum lol

fatboyroy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have done lots of dry wall work. It is not difficult but take your time and it will work out.
Yea I did some painting and home renovating work when i was in my teens, so not my first time. I do not have deadline I could finish by next year if needed lol

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Yea I did some painting and home renovating work when i was in my teens, so not my first time. I do not have deadline I could finish by next year if needed lol
Sounds like you are not married lol Glad it's all done now.

fatboyroy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Sounds like you are not married lol Glad it's all done now.
Now that Ive been looking at the damn holes for a bit, I was thinking just to get a velcro and stick a few portrait frame on it. it will not be aligned with each other but lots of good abstract design that does that. If I use weird enough portrait/painting it may work and I will have access to my plumbing 24/7 lol. Those in the baseboard I will definitely cover back up.

Romeo2173

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
215 G
Boat Length
I got a call from the water company and notified me about a leak (continuous use for a month they claim). I consumed over 40K gallon on the last billing cycle. I was instructed to look in my water meter and its showing 1.7GPM consumption (all faucet turned off). At first I thought my toilet flush assembly as I recently replaced one but I inspected and its not showing any leak after flushing and refill, it stops completely. No visible water in wall or floor, I put my ear in wall for each faucet and cannot hear any water drip sound. Is there any thing else I'm missing to check before I call the plumber? I currently shut my main line so I'm not wasting any water lol
On the display of your watermeter there should be a red triangle that will spin accordingly when water is used.(EX)- Flush toilet = fast spin
Sink on at a trickle= slow spin
BUT: it will not spin until water runs thru the meter( even smallest amount of water thru meter will result in 1/4-1/2 turn.
With unknown tiny leak somewhere- spins very slow continuously until curb valve is shut off or leak repaired.