• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Check out the new trailer lights

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My guides are on the rear of my trailer, and the PVC tubes do not float. Dunno if all guides are made the same, but the tube isn't closed off on the bottom, so water just flows in. I think if they are floating away, then you're in water past your eyeballs, and your guide posts are the least of your worries 😜

Jane305

Reaction score
Boat Make
Grady White
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Nice, I am using Wellmax LED, It greats too.

throttlebc

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
I also installed backup lights on the trailer today. I ordered these from Amazon and wired them to the blue reverse light circuit. I ran a wire from the surge solenoid harness and added a 10 amp fuse in-line in case one of the lights has an issue. I fished it down the frame and used the harness ground in the rear. The lights took a bit of modification to be just right. I used the through bolt for the bunk board mount and had to drill out the bracket that came with the light to 3/8" to fit the bolt. I also disassembled the right side light so that the wiring harness exited on the left and resealed it. Lastly, I added a quick-disconnect plug in the rear in case I need to reverse without blinding people. As they sit, they aim about 15 degrees down, so it should be good for seeing under the dark carport at night when I'm stowing the boat and line up on those boards!

tempImagec2t76H.jpgtempImageqvya2B.jpg