• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Deposit For 2021 Yamaha and still waiting?

ken4motion

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
This is probably a story that others can tell...I'm on Long Island in NY and I was not able to find a 252SE here. Dealers have the 252S or AR250. No orders, none available. Even a high volume dealer in CT could not get them. I was thinking at that point, looks like 2022 for me. I ended up going on Boat Trader and found one upstate. Got a fairly good price on it out the door. Sat on it for a week...checked back and it was sold! I realized then that I had to move fast if I was going to be in the water this summer...expanded my search and found a few in Pennsylvania over at Highway Marine. Ended up leaving a deposit on one and so far it looks like I'll be picking up a new 252SE at the end of the month! I hope everyone finds what they are looking for!

Svannorman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So far I have seen on the water 2021 195s and a 2021 212 today in lake St. Clair. Thursday I walked through a just delivered to the dealer 2021 212s, very sharp boat. Same dealer indicated he delivered to customers 2 195's the day before. So they are flowing a bit here. Not sure how much though. Pics are in another thread.
Hi, love to hear the 212s looks sharp. Fingers crossed mine does not get canceled. Can you share link to other thread with pics
Thanks

bigd1634

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
This is probably a story that others can tell...I'm on Long Island in NY and I was not able to find a 252SE here. Dealers have the 252S or AR250. No orders, none available. Even a high volume dealer in CT could not get them. I was thinking at that point, looks like 2022 for me. I ended up going on Boat Trader and found one upstate. Got a fairly good price on it out the door. Sat on it for a week...checked back and it was sold! I realized then that I had to move fast if I was going to be in the water this summer...expanded my search and found a few in Pennsylvania over at Highway Marine. Ended up leaving a deposit on one and so far it looks like I'll be picking up a new 252SE at the end of the month! I hope everyone finds what they are looking for!
I am upgrading from a 2001 Sea Ray 180BR to a Yamaha 195S. Highway Marine was the only one local that had availability and the one that I am getting was on order and scheduled to be there this week. I will say that we purchased a boat there in the early 90's and I have had a few friends purchase through there and they were really good. Hope that you have the same experience that I am currently having with them.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
I am upgrading from a 2001 Sea Ray 180BR to a Yamaha 195S. Highway Marine was the only one local that had availability and the one that I am getting was on order and scheduled to be there this week. I will say that we purchased a boat there in the early 90's and I have had a few friends purchase through there and they were really good. Hope that you have the same experience that I am currently having with them.
Please let us know if it comes in. Waiting on a195S myself.

JEFSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
HI All, new to this forum and wanted to share an update from central florida dealer. He said Yamaha rep was here last week and told them 255 and 252 were going into production and should be delivered next 3-4 weeks

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
HI All, new to this forum and wanted to share an update from central florida dealer. He said Yamaha rep was here last week and told them 255 and 252 were going into production and should be delivered next 3-4 weeks
Is this specifically in reference to the 255 and 252 FSH center console boats?

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
That it is
Awesome, I know there will be a lot of happy campers to hear that (well, "happy fishers" in this case). And welcome to the forum!

JEFSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Thanks so much

bigd1634

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Please let us know if it comes in. Waiting on a195S myself.
Boat arrived Monday and we finalize the deal tomorrow. It was a dealer order that I lucked into. I do not know how long they had it on order. I hope that yours arrives sooner than later.

Mojo123654

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Mine came in Wed the 17th and I'm picking it up on the 27th.
It is a SX195 that was a dealer order and i got on the list in October.
Longwood, FL

JEFSH

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Congrats! I’m guessing it’s the same dealer

Pauly

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Come on baby! AR195 black Still waiting 🙏Valencia California

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Just got the call that my boat is in!! For sure this time. 2021 Yamaha 195s , yacht blue. Will be picking up on Wednesday. Can’t wait ! Located in Hot Springs, AR
Great! Hope to get the same call soon.

FTBS311

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Deposit in OCT for 195S, supposed to arrive in Jan. Checked every 3 weeks. Nothing. Checked again yesterday, sales rep said he and GM reached out to Yamaha again, waiting for response. I got antsy, started looking, found a dealership less than 3hrs away that just received in a Blue 195S that was available. Took all but 10 min for them to run Credit, pick up Saturday. So happy, got tired of waiting, especially since weather is turning and i just paid for my Slip for the year and the lake is across the street from my house!

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Deposit in OCT for 195S, supposed to arrive in Jan. Checked every 3 weeks. Nothing. Checked again yesterday, sales rep said he and GM reached out to Yamaha again, waiting for response. I got antsy, started looking, found a dealership less than 3hrs away that just received in a Blue 195S that was available. Took all but 10 min for them to run Credit, pick up Saturday. So happy, got tired of waiting, especially since weather is turning and i just paid for my Slip for the year and the lake is across the street from my house!
Been considering trying the same.