• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Deposit For 2021 Yamaha and still waiting?

ezrider

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
I completely agree!

Yes, we are happy for the extra room and the space for a head.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Thank you!

Yes, I know what you mean and that was a decision I took a half day to think about, as this is all the time I had before the 252S would have went to someone else.

I weighed the options, even with getting an SE. There were none (SE/SD) available as well as any 212 series. Please keep in mind I did not do any extensive research, and ended up with the 252S. I did not want to take a chance doing research and finding out I can not get anything and also missing out on the 252S that was available.

I decided the drive system, push button stop/start and drive by wire was not enough for me to not get a boat and wait for next year. Personally, those are things I can do without.

Just happy we were able to get a nice boat so we can enjoy this boating season.
After coming from a 21f to 25ft, it is so much nicer in chop. Well worth the extra cost.

Mully262

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
You made the right call. On your new boat in the water, you won't for one second be wondering how nice it would be if your were sitting at home looking at a brochure for a boat with a different option that you should possibly get someday.

(And you certainly won't be sorry for the better ride and more room on this one either.)
Or waiting for the brochure to come out half way through summer. Hahaha. In all reality, with the production woes going on, moving from the 252SD to the 252S is not too bad at all. Not perfect, but not settling on a 190 or something.

johhnyboat

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was told, no new orders until 2022. Hence, I am buying a used 242 LS from a member here.

Pauly

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any news on Black AR 195's, Waiting for Havasu Arizona Powersports. Going to the river next month for my 60th. Might have to rent.

Joe_C

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Finally picked up my FSH. I ordered in August of last year. The ice should be off the lake by June here in PA.... lol

fsh sport.JPG

603jetboater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
We have a deposit down on a 212xd, we put it down in the end of September. The dealer thought we would get it around January. Well no boat yet. When I called to check they said not to worry we would definitely be getting our boat, that they already got their cancellation list and ours was not on it. They just have no clue on when we will be getting it. How far past when you thought it would be delivered did people actually get your boat?

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
We have a deposit down on a 212xd, we put it down in the end of September. The dealer thought we would get it around January. Well no boat yet. When I called to check they said not to worry we would definitely be getting our boat, that they already got their cancellation list and ours was not on it. They just have no clue on when we will be getting it. How far past when you thought it would be delivered did people actually get your boat?
That sounds familiar.

Pokes1789

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I have my deposit on a AR210, but one thing that adds to frustration is I have started looking within a 3-4 hour radius for boats at other dealers. Their website list boats available ready to go with stock numbers, but when you call you are told they are all done for the 2021 year. Why do they continue to leave them on their sites. They no theses boats are so highly looked for yet they just leave the listings up. Very very frustrating. One dealer yesterday told me that he wishes the business would take them down because he is tired of receiving calls. Anyone else having this trend take place when searching other places or just me.

Wheelspin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Laziness, and ignorance of proper online inventory management.

Streetcop

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Haven't been on in a while but I got called by my salesman today (Dallas), our 252 FSH is scheduled to be delivered on April 14th. Ordered last August, after this ordeal from Yamaha with their lack of comms I'm second guessing the purchase now. I'm not posting to bash, more to let others know that some will be getting them I guess. He said they are getting 4 total in April, mine and a 255 FSH are the first to arrive. Good luck to others still waiting.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Not as long as some, but we've been waiting almost 5 months. Boating season is all but here in VA, and we need our boat.

603jetboater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
Not as long as some, but we've been waiting almost 5 months. Boating season is all but here in VA, and we need our boat.
We are about 8 months in on this waiting game. Just really hoping we get by mid May at this point.

Force15

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Deposit 8.1.2020 for me, so I have passed the 8 month mark and still no status. But I am grateful my order has not been cancelled. I am told that I will get my 2021 FSH Sport. I just hope it is 2021 still when I get it.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Just spotted 2 new Yams heading south on I-65 in downtown Indianapolis on my way to work. Looks like a 19 on the back a 21 center console on the front

Attachments

Pauly

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just spotted 2 new Yams heading south on I-65 in downtown Indianapolis on my way to work. Looks like a 19 on the back a 21 center console on the front
Is that a blue or black green bottom? Ug

Pauly

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Someone’s getting one! Hope

LakeErieJB129

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Spoke to our dealer and he said we have an ETA of May 3rd for our ar210, so hopefully she will be getting here soon! The anticipation was killing us but at least getting some good news eases that, now the spending spree happens on mods...