• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Deposit For 2021 Yamaha and still waiting?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@kgower He has not let me down or others that I know of!

LakesideLaw

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@LakesideLaw Since February, not sure that qualifies you to post yet. :) Going on 7 months. Getting nervous have a family vacay planned for July in ME, House rented, kids and grandkids coming from CO. and FL, all planned around the boat.
My deposit was in place back end of last October and my AR250 finally came in April (had an original March 27th ship date on it so roughly 6 months deposit until delivery) - bunch of 25 footers came in at once in April - this week 19 footers just came in - was Buckeye the high volume dealer 10 hours away you mentioned? Maybe 21 footers will come in next 2 weeks.

July is still 1.5 months away - fingers crossed for you~ ~!!

LakeErieJB129

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Buckeye Sports in Ohio just got a big delivery of boats - all 19 footers. All pre-sold obviously but just advising that 19 footers are coming in hot.
That is great to hear because that is who our ar210 is through. Hopefully the ETA date of Monday holds up 🤞🤞🤞

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
My deposit was in place back end of last October and my AR250 finally came in April (had an original March 27th ship date on it so roughly 6 months deposit until delivery) - bunch of 25 footers came in at once in April - this week 19 footers just came in - was Buckeye the high volume dealer 10 hours away you mentioned? Maybe 21 footers will come in next 2 weeks.

July is still 1.5 months away - fingers crossed for you~ ~!!
No, Wonderland Marina in MI.

TY Farm

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We ordered our 21 fsh sport in January and our dealer told us it could be here in 3 weeks to 3 months. To my knowledge they still have not received new inventory. We ended up getting the opportunity to buy this 2019 through the same dealer two weeks ago with 49 hours on it and jumped. It came loaded out with about $10k-$12k in extras. A older couple bought it from the same dealer was moving and it had been kept at our local marina dry storage. Our dealer did all the servicing there and I had it inspected before I bought it. It was crazy how it worked out and I had to make a split second decision (which goes against my character haha). I bought it two Fridays ago and was offered $5k over what I paid the next day. I turned it down because I can’t replace it.

We have taken it out the last two weekends and love it. Added thrust vectors last week and I would highly recommend them. I installed them myself saving a couple hundred or so. I hope everybody who has deposits gets their boats but keep a good eye out there are still deals to be had.

ericcheatlake

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got this from my dealer this week and they returned my deposit. Still hopeful my 212SD will come but they can’t get a straight answer from their rep or Yamaha about what boats won’t be delivered.

Attachments

jgeorge

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got this from my dealer this week and they returned my deposit. Still hopeful my 212SD will come but they can’t get a straight answer from their rep or Yamaha about what boats won’t be delivered.
WOW! That is disheartening....

LM-Jet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
Dealer just said Yamaha has our 212SD listed as "planned.". Better than cancelled. Reason for optimism?

Pokes1789

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How is everyone’s dealer giving them any updates. Mine has told me multiple time they have no idea and that they just get notified the day they are to show up? Is there something specific I can ask them?

BDriver886

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
My dealer couldn’t or wouldn’t give me any updates. Just said they would call when it came in. They said they have been getting 10 boats a week in from Yamaha right now. Picked mine up yesterday went strait to the lake and did the break in.

Force15

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I bought might from small dealer but have “looked in the computer” and told me that I was “confirmed”. Maybe a little better than “planned”.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
I bought might from small dealer but have “looked in the computer” and told me that I was “confirmed”. Maybe a little better than “planned”.
Can the dealer access this information or do you have to go to Yamaha directly?

Force15

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
It is my understanding that Dealers have some computer system where they can look up order status. I have not seen it for myself.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
It is my understanding that Dealers have some computer system where they can look up order status. I have not seen it for myself.
That would probably be news to my dealer.

LM-Jet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
My dealer couldn’t or wouldn’t give me any updates. Just said they would call when it came in. They said they have been getting 10 boats a week in from Yamaha right now. Picked mine up yesterday went strait to the lake and did the break in.
Wow 10 a week. What state? My dealer in MI got only 5 of their 17 in since April. Maybe making orders south to north?

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
The dealer I deposited with in November received 4 boats in early February and none since.

BDriver886

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Wow 10 a week. What state? My dealer in MI got only 5 of their 17 in since April. Maybe making orders south to north?
Oklahoma. I don’t know if it was just a fluke deal or what.The yard was full of Yamaha boats with shipping covers still on.

Pokes1789

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oklahoma. I don’t know if it was just a fluke deal or what.The yard was full of Yamaha boats with shipping covers still on.
Blackbeard? If so which location and which model did you get? I am waiting on list with Blackbeard Tulsa right now.

jgeorge

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My dealer said they get a call when they are being loaded on the trailer....