• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Employees . Ugh!!!!

Markk

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@djetok i tried to send a PM to your, but keep getting an error. Wanting to ask you a couple trucking questions. Will you PM me or email mark@knightpro.net?

Rumbo

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well it's not automatic but it's a lot of money to keep it. This issue solidified my decision that I was not going to help him.

This whole deal of me letting him go was going to happen. In oklahoma there are 2 issues with dealing with a DUI. 1st is the criminal side and charged with it and fighting it. 2nd is the civil side where the person is to contact dps. They have 15 days after arrest to contact Department of Public Safety. My contact at DPS has informed me that he has not contacted them as of yet. He has until this Monday to setup a hearing with DPS. If he does not contact DPS in 15 days his license is in revocation. He loses his class D and his class A. In order to get his cdl back he has to retake the written and driving test. Just like he never had one.
Sounds like OK may be a little more lenient than AZ. I hold a class A cdl as well and I’m pretty sure that a dui conviction here is an automatic revocation. Here if you blow a .04 in your private vehicle it’s a cdl suspension and I think there some kind of appeal process but if you blow a .08 your cdl is gone. It’s a lso an automatic suspension if you ever refuse a field sobriety test. I don’t pay too much attention to the dui laws as none of my employees have cdl’s, I’m the only one that drives our trucks (not sure how you trucking companies stomach the liability of putting employees in your trucks). I don’t drive after I drink period so don’t worry too much about it.

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Last edited:

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
, I’m the only one that drives our trucks (not sure how you trucking companies stomach the liability of putting employees in your trucks). I don’t drive after I drink period so don’t worry too much about it.
I didnt pay a whole lot of attention to DUI laws either, until now. I actually had to call a friend that has a company like this one. My first statement to him was, " in my 26 years of doing this business and running 2 states for a fortune 100 company I have never had a experience with this."

He is actually going through it with one of his employees now. He gave me the run down of what he has observed. I knew the general things about it , but nothing in depth.
Yeah , it's different for sure. That explains my ulcers.

Last edited: