• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Enovation Marine Stereo

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I was helping another member that has the same problem in his '21 255x. I will see what he end up doing.

sandler312

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Hey @Gmeyers,

I had a similar issue with putting in a Wet Sounds Marine PA system inbetween the existing output from the head units and the AMPS. I got all the correct TE connectors made the terminals/plugs, and then I would hear a hissing sound once the boat was turned on. I thought I reversed a connector made no sense. After all trial and error I found out that if I plug the RCA's into my EQ input after the amps turn on works like a champ. I have no idea why and how I even figured this out but it is super annoying to have to do this. I even got a delay timer for my EQ whcih delyas it from turning on for 60 seconds and it still has an awful hissing sound. Only way I found was plugging in RCA's after the amps turn out. if anyone can solve this would be a game changer for me as well.

1WetBoat

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here is the AMP and connection to the Connext display that is in the 2022 AR250 and other boats I'm sure....View attachment 175857
My 2021 AR250 doesn't have an AMP like the one in your PIC. The Connext goes connected directly to the WetSounds AMP via that same plug.

gmeyers5

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Hey @Gmeyers,

I had a similar issue with putting in a Wet Sounds Marine PA system inbetween the existing output from the head units and the AMPS. I got all the correct TE connectors made the terminals/plugs, and then I would hear a hissing sound once the boat was turned on. I thought I reversed a connector made no sense. After all trial and error I found out that if I plug the RCA's into my EQ input after the amps turn on works like a champ. I have no idea why and how I even figured this out but it is super annoying to have to do this. I even got a delay timer for my EQ whcih delyas it from turning on for 60 seconds and it still has an awful hissing sound. Only way I found was plugging in RCA's after the amps turn out. if anyone can solve this would be a game changer for me as well.
That was exactly my issue too. I'm please to say as of today it is fixed. LC1i was the answer as someone in this forum suggested. The head unit needs to see 20k ohm load on the input or it faults. The LC1i was a plug and play fix. https://www.amazon.com/AudioControl-2-Channel-Converter-Amplifier-Distortion/dp/B08WPRG5F2/ref=sr_1_3?crid=23UVVU5PREIDZ&keywords=lc1i&qid=1650577124&sprefix=lc1i,aps,75&sr=8-3. I connected the remote-in line on the RC1i in parallel with all my other components.

RC250

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That was exactly my issue too. I'm please to say as of today it is fixed. LC1i was the answer as someone in this forum suggested. The head unit needs to see 20k ohm load on the input or it faults. The LC1i was a plug and play fix. https://www.amazon.com/AudioControl-2-Channel-Converter-Amplifier-Distortion/dp/B08WPRG5F2/ref=sr_1_3?crid=23UVVU5PREIDZ&keywords=lc1i&qid=1650577124&sprefix=lc1i,aps,75&sr=8-3. I connected the remote-in line on the RC1i in parallel with all my other components.
Can you take some pictures of your wiring im installing some speakers and new amp have same boat as you do with the same no brand amp from factory

gmeyers5

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Can you take some pictures of your wiring im installing some speakers and new amp have same boat as you do with the same no brand amp from factory
Will do tomorrow when I get all wired in proper’!

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
That was exactly my issue too. I'm please to say as of today it is fixed. LC1i was the answer as someone in this forum suggested. The head unit needs to see 20k ohm load on the input or it faults. The LC1i was a plug and play fix.
Good to hear that you got it fixed

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Last edited: