• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Enovation Marine Stereo

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I'd like to find the part number for the female plugs.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
You need a picture of the other side. They look like they may be deutsch connectors, not sure. If you can find out who makes the harness or connectors, you can buy the housings and pin them yourself. I'm in the automotive business and we have Weatherpak, Deutsch, Amphenol, and others that we use to repair harnesses. Easy to do if you have the supplies. You need to see the other side so you can match up the connector pattern.

Connector Experts

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Will go that route if I don’t get a response from some people who have done this already.

FYI on the 252SE the bolt holes are already there for a sound bar.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
You need a picture of the other side. They look like they may be deutsch connectors, not sure. If you can find out who makes the harness or connectors, you can buy the housings and pin them yourself. I'm in the automotive business and we have Weatherpak, Deutsch, Amphenol, and others that we use to repair harnesses. Easy to do if you have the supplies. You need to see the other side so you can match up the connector pattern.

Connector Experts
they only have one of the plugs and it’s $88.....

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I have made a few units for others.
With these parts it would let you wire the speaker/sub output wires from a after market amp to the factory harness. You do need a wire crimper made for adding pins (not the kind for general crimping). https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SZL59NY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

this will work for the 4ch tower speakers and 6ch cabin speakers
https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Molex/19419-0002?qs=/ha2pyFadui00t1Oc/tEv93/N8X5iwkH7Q50Ay1Mo88=

4/6ch pins
https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Molex/19417-0047?qs=g5f4E6w8l8gJlUereoPX4w==

this is the sub
https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Molex/19433-0001?qs=/ha2pyFaduhbweKSSWwvJBpn7ylKelZ0AADlijKrSLY=

sub pins
https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Molex/19431-0016?qs=/ha2pyFaduilDL4G2rT2TLh49IMh2be0cjchECkJfyU=

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
This is the parts for the RCA side. With these you will be able to go from OEM harness to RCA. for a after market amp and/ or EQ I have not gotten my hands on to the new Enovation Marine Stereo but on the prior Fusion they did run sub RCAs from the Head unit to the HTX6. However the HTX6 did not use this signal. The DSP used the L&R full range signal to EQ the SUBs to around 80hz and down.

This is what is in the OEM amp
https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/te-connectivity/1-776261-1/?qs=tLAa1RwIH6dc9lGZyu/B6A==&countrycode=US&currencycode=USD

These are what is used in the plug on the wiring harness. I found it best to crimp them to a set of RCAs with the ends stripped then slip them on the back side of the above listed item. These are the gold plated ones just like OEM. https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/te-connectivity/770854-3/?qs=VZ9FDhhp7Snbed9QfbsDdg==&countrycode=US&currencycode=USD

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Definitely need the correct crimper for those pins.

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Someone may have mentioned this before since its not exactly rocket science but i was messing around with my stereo yesterday which is the enovation connext. While there isnt a dedicated eq for 2021 models, you can control the sub level through the zone controls. My sub is on a separate zone so i can turn that up and or the other zones down to make the sub level higher or a better balance. Still would like an eq but in the end all i really need is to be able to have that sub level control. With that the stereo sounds pretty good...in the 275 atleast.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Someone may have mentioned this before since its not exactly rocket science but i was messing around with my stereo yesterday which is the enovation connext. While there isnt a dedicated eq for 2021 models, you can control the sub level through the zone controls. My sub is on a separate zone so i can turn that up and or the other zones down to make the sub level higher or a better balance. Still would like an eq but in the end all i really need is to be able to have that sub level control. With that the stereo sounds pretty good...in the 275 atleast.
Yup,

To add to this it seems the swim deck controls on the 252 control all three zones as well. The fourth zone does nothing.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Sounds like your ship came with a sub. What amp do you have? HTX-6 ?

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
yes there is a sub behind the port capt chair. to be honest i havent really taken a good look at the amp yet. it is a wetsounds and probably the htx-6. would imagine its a 6 channel judging by the zones and speakers in the boat

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
yes there is a sub behind the port capt chair. to be honest i havent really taken a good look at the amp yet. it is a wetsounds and probably the htx-6. would imagine its a 6 channel judging by the zones and speakers in the boat
Your boat must be awesome. I can't imagine towing a 27 foot boat. Amazing

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
i love the boat. i cant wait to get it in the water and start the season. not much towing going on with that boat. i have towed it and it tows just fine but its not the type of boat you just go toss it in on the ramp and take it out for the day then bring her home. trailer is really maybe just for beginning and end of season, mid season haul outs and possibly a trip to the dealer if really needed. its really a wet slip or on a lift behind your house type of boat.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
i love the boat. i cant wait to get it in the water and start the season. not much towing going on with that boat. i have towed it and it tows just fine but its not the type of boat you just go toss it in on the ramp and take it out for the day then bring her home. trailer is really maybe just for beginning and end of season, mid season haul outs and possibly a trip to the dealer if really needed. its really a wet slip or on a lift behind your house type of boat.
Ok...that makes sense. Is your main use in saltwater?

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
boat is weslipped in fresh water but used in salt prob 70% of the time. my marina is up river far enough that its straight fresh water.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
boat is weslipped in fresh water but used in salt prob 70% of the time. my marina is up river far enough that its straight fresh water.
Similar to where I live, on the Sacramento/San Joaquin Rivers, which open up to the SF Bay. We have numerous lakes here in Ca, so I do only freshwater.