• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fall cruise on the Mississippi river Alton pool

mariahz302

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Other
You guys are an awesome group! That was a blast on Saturday. Im not ready to put her down for the winter yet, hoping to get a few more cruises in yet this year. Thanks for letting a non jet family come along!

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Always a good time !! Welcome aboard Rich !!!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Welcome to the board Rich!!!

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know this is off topic but I'm bored at work. I've never researched it but I would love to cruise dam to dam at LOTO.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
That would be a long way wouldn't it?

RampRage

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think it's 90 miles dam to dam. I did the 45 mm to bagnall dam a few weeks ago it. I really don't know long it took since we stopped for lunch on the way.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I would love too but I have a boat to clean up , then hot sauce, then wax, then take tires off then winch into the garage. Have fun out there Rich and Sarah!!

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would love to take advantage of the beautiful weather and go boating but I think I'm going to be like Jerry get my boat washed waxed and ready for its winter nap. Becky really wants to go car shopping, so I could see that definitely happening