• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Finally in the Water

blamphere

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Finally got our new 252SE in. Took delivery of it in mid April on the water at the dealership who had already done break in for me. Now she’s home on Lake Champlain. Only defect to date is three letters for Yamaha on the transom fell off. I took them all off threw them away :). 4 hours of problem free operation thus far, back to the lake for the weekend starting this afternoon

Attachments

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations!!

Great looking boat

blamphere

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Thanks, Loving it so far.

rad1026

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very nice! Hope things keep going along with no troubles. Beautiful boat.

nosterka

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length

galonuscct

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
Finally got our new 252SE in. Took delivery of it in mid April on the water at the dealership who had already done break in for me. Now she’s home on Lake Champlain. Only defect to date is three letters for Yamaha on the transom fell off. I took them all off threw them away :). 4 hours of problem free operation thus far, back to the lake for the weekend starting this afternoon
Did you custom order the snaps and cover for the boat? Or do the new Yamaha come with that stock?

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Good news...see you out there.

JetSet407

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Sweet!

blamphere

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Did you custom order the snaps and cover for the boat? Or do the new Yamaha come with that stock?
I asked the dealer when I ordered the boat and said I could do either mooring cover or cockpit and bow covers. Because I wet slip, I opted for covers. Yamaha produced dealer installed I believe.