• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Florida Yamaha Get Together

fairpilot

Jetboaters Commander
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Make sure everyone goes to the Ponce/Siver glenn post in gatherings and uses to poll to say they are coming.

Last edited:

Tom V

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Would love to do the silver glenn at some point but just got back from Ft. Myers last week so we will stay local for a while. Any time any of you Guys want to head over by us we would be more than happy to show you guys and girls around.

BigJay17

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We should do I big gathering and go to Egmont key. I do see a lot of yamaha out there. . I just seen a boat this past Saturday just like mine. .

john94si

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Well be at ancelote this Saturday

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
We should do I big gathering and go to Egmont key. I do see a lot of yamaha out there. . I just seen a boat this past Saturday just like mine. .
I'd be up for this; preferably on a calmer day. It can get pretty rough by there.

Haven't been there in years but the water clears up really nice (depending on what side you're on - from what I remember)

@Tom V like your boat; same exact as mine! Lots of fun!!!

Tom V

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey Dean, your the guy I met at seminole boat ramp right? cobra steering?

BigJay17

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am heading to Egmont key this weekend. Let me know if anybody else is heading out. .

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Hey Dean, your the guy I met at seminole boat ramp right? cobra steering?
Hi Tom! Yes that was me. Thank you for those bushings. It works great! Glad to see you up here.