• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

FSH 222 Sport trolling battery mount ideas

ClemsonTigers

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I can’t add any good advice as I don’t have a trolling motor at this time. I agree under the head compartment towards the bow makes the most sense but I guess it depends on battery numbers / size.

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Is there no shelf under the deck and forward in the head compartment?

I doubt that starboard shelf would is going to support two or three lead acid batteries.

Do you have a sport E boat? That box is marked Port / Starboard and I’ll venture a guess those are the reverse gate actuators???
I dont think the fuel tank covers are even Starboard material. I noticed when I had mine out installing amps its lighter then Starboard. Its more like PVC board

ClemsonTigers

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
@JPboat012 my head is bone dry all the time. Having said that my forward hatch with the 5 gallon bucket holds water and drains slower than a 90 years old bladder. I’ve seen things on the head leaking and it seems some are experiencing this through the t top / center console screws. Can’t speak to this but I’ve seen a couple of videos showing that.