• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Funny Commercial

Mystic1906

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I was watching tv yesterday and saw this Dr Pepper commercial. Wife asked why I was laughing so hard. Showed her a forum pick of Jeff @Cobra Jet Steering LLC and she saw the resemblance but still didn't get it. Thought you guys might find it more amusing.20170529_181830.jpg

They owe me royalties the bastards, next they will have pictures of me pulling people in a tube standing on the seat drinking one of their drinks, oops not Dr Pepper I like root beer myself.

Saw that commercial and laughed because it was so over the top. Never put it together with Jeff's resemblance or actions, but now I won't see it any other way. Very good stuff.

So drink root beer and diet Pepsi and you can ride a ski any way you want

warning all stunts performed by a retired stunt man from the polish film industry, do not try this at home unless you have a very large swimming pool

Last edited:

So I was watching tv yesterday and saw this Dr Pepper commercial. Wife asked why I was laughing so hard. Showed her a forum pick of Jeff @Cobra Jet Steering LLC and she saw the resemblance but still didn't get it. Thought you guys might find it more amusing.View attachment 56767

haha! My wife doesn't get my humor either. She thinks most of the stuff I laugh at is stupid.

haha! My wife doesn't get my humor either. She thinks most of the stuff I laugh at is stupid.
That is why we marry them...someone has to be the adult!

Back