• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Grand Tour Show with Boats

jEt_jAk

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
For you Amazon Prime watchers, just finished watching this. This was pretty interesting and funny and even included a jet boat. Some good lessons in it why Jet Boats Are a good option :) Also made me feel better about my boat maneuvering... haha

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Been watching the lads for 15 years...wouldn’t miss them now. I really liked this one. Was reminiscent of the Burma special with the trucks, with a little less foolery.

PortTobacco II

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have always been aware of Grand Tour and this Jeremy guy but never watched the show. My and the wife did watch this boating special last night on Amazon and found it entertaining and interesting. However, we did think they made light of many situations that have gone very bad very quick (the dead people kind of bad). We suspended our ridicule of all the safety violations and concern for the cast members (an non-cast) and imagined they had all kinds of safety/rescue crews off camera. Also I hope there was a production crew member going behind them apologizing to (and paying) all the folks they banged into along the way. :)

BUT really I enjoyed the show. The show was Almost inspiring to me!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have always been aware of Grand Tour and this Jeremy guy but never watched the show. My and the wife did watch this boating special last night on Amazon and found it entertaining and interesting. However, we did think they made light of many situations that have gone very bad very quick (the dead people kind of bad). We suspended our ridicule of all the safety violations and concern for the cast members (an non-cast) and imagined they had all kinds of safety/rescue crews off camera. Also I hope there was a production crew member going behind them apologizing to (and paying) all the folks they banged into along the way. :)

BUT really I enjoyed the show. The show was Almost inspiring to me!
Oh man, you're only scratching the surface with these guys. I recommend you find the 'Top Gear Specials' and give those a watch, they're EPIC! I know they're on Motortrend on Demand, probably Amazon. They're worth your time though.

The Vietnam episode I recall being one of my favorites.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Jeremy’s custom made jet boat with twin engines and dual phase pumps was badass! I also like the way he set up the large wok on the bow, the head not so much.

Edit: I would have opted to install cleanout plugs into it.

Last edited: