• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

hardtop 210

Lawrence Gill Jr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Hey @JetBoatPilot, i am seriously considering ordering this tonight, my main concern is that if i pull the trigger on it as a brand new item, and you dont end up selling as many as you thought, that you will drop the cost or offer a group buy, and i get stuck paying full price. How bout like a 12 month guarantee on this price staying the same??

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey @JetBoatPilot, i am seriously considering ordering this tonight, my main concern is that if i pull the trigger on it as a brand new item, and you dont end up selling as many as you thought, that you will drop the cost or offer a group buy, and i get stuck paying full price. How bout like a 12 month guarantee on this price staying the same??
I don't make them. I'm selling them to a national crowd for a dealer of mine who sells to his local crowd. He's designed it well and I've helped install one. They're very solid and well built. Also that price includes an into free shipping deal so you are already saving some serious bucks.

Lhughes593

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The guys at Cycle Springs are building my boat using a Deluxe and adding this to it saving me a couple thousand from a sport. Might be worth it!

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Uh, not trying to be a dick but if you’re buying a deluxe and spending $4,000 on a hardtop you probably aren’t saving anything.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
He is getting a hardtop. If I was buying the boat new I would go that route right now. With the options that cycle Springs has I would definitely buy my boat from them even though I live in New York. I am the only difference between the deluxe and Sport is the T-top.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Well I bit the big one and drove to Cycle Springs and bought the hard top, the seat backs also for the back side seats. They offer a first responder discount. I’m having them put it on with my radar that has been in my garage for a year and a half. I’ll post pics when I pick it up. They are busy it will be about a month. Cool boats there if I get another for some reason I will go there. The Scarabs looks great I see why people buy them, side by side if they were made by Yamaha they would sell out.

nofd843

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
So, Liveto99 or anyone else, does anyone have a video or images of the 'spreader' lights at night?

pmustico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
He is getting a hardtop. If I was buying the boat new I would go that route right now. With the options that cycle Springs has I would definitely buy my boat from them even though I live in New York. I am the only difference between the deluxe and Sport is the T-top.
I did that and love the hard top. Rods could be an issue of it is your hard core fishing boat.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Stick a rod holder/cupholder on the side rails so people using the side seats in back have a place for drinks and it will give you 2 extra rod holders also. You could just get a few short rods that will fit under the top also. also rod holder on top of the top.12A73441-E752-4A45-B51B-7BFABF283625.jpeg85FA4849-218B-4B46-9E83-2DED926E7A7B.jpeg

R0B6

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Can anyone comment on how much more shade you get with this top? Does it add any height to the boat?

pmustico

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Can anyone comment on how much more shade you get with this top? Does it add any height to the boat?
I don't know dimensions but it seems to be the same height but is a little larger so does cast more shade.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I can just fit under a 10’ bridge on the water, I have the radar on top also though.

marmstufl

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My only complaint about the hard top is it tends to shake when you're in rough'ish water. Since everything is connected to the Center Console I get a bit of cavitation when things get bumpy. Anyone else notice this?

R0B6

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My only complaint about the hard top is it tends to shake when you're in rough'ish water. Since everything is connected to the Center Console I get a bit of cavitation when things get bumpy. Anyone else notice this?
That certainly sounds disappointing!