• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Has Anyone Gotten 2021 210 FSH??

Maduro

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Dealer confirmed boat has arrived. MK Terrova 72 in and Garmin 94sv to be installed by dealer. Transducer will be mounted to ride plate. For those who have installed the transducer at this location, how's the experience so far? Where is everyone installing the trolling motor receptacle and the head sensor? What quick release model are using with the 72in? Feedback and pictures of locations are greatly appreciated.
Congrats on the boat!! Just picked up my 210 FSH. I installed the Axiom +. Still debating where to install the transducer. The ride plate has been one of my options, but not sure yet.
If you could take a picture of the ride plate install and the cable placement through the hull I would appreciate it! Enjoy all the deliveries from FedEx and UPS😎

Good Times

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Congrats on the boat!! Just picked up my 210 FSH. I installed the Axiom +. Still debating where to install the transducer. The ride plate has been one of my options, but not sure yet.
If you could take a picture of the ride plate install and the cable placement through the hull I would appreciate it! Enjoy all the deliveries from FedEx and UPS😎
Thank you! I am having the dealer install the main items, so it will be like Christmas when I'm finally able to take it home. I also comtemplated where to install the transducer. I was not sold on the transom mount, so I was looking for other options. Shoot thru was my preferred method, but there was not a lot of info on this method. See pictures provided by the dealer of the transducer being mounted onto the ride plate. There shouldn't be any backwash or other disturbance from the pump, plus I've heard of good results from this location.

Attachments

Uman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Sweet!! What goodies have you installed so far? The dealer said I should be able get mine this weekend! Can't wait to start enjoying the water again. It's been too long!!
I bought bush beer and stuff for my car.

Well the three hour drive home gave me some time to realize that I could not see anything out my rear view mirror except this big boat. Don't get me wrong, the boat is beautiful, but what I'm saying is I could not see any traffic behind me; not good.
Immediately purchased a rear view camera system that temporarily attaches to T-top looking aft and a second camera temporarily mounted on the bow looking at the hitch; these cameras display image selectively on a rear view mirror overlay display screen; Its kinda cool.

When I backed into my driveway, I realized the four-pin to seven-pin trailer plug bypasses the rear brake solenoid and there is no forgiveness and backing up is now a PITA (the lockout routine suxs).

The tow vehicle is a FJ Cruiser and Toyota did not wired it for a seven-pin trailer; no-how no-way. So I had to mod/add a relay to the rear brake circuit that energizes the trailer brake solenoid; all day job, but a must.

I think that trailer bow roller upgrade is gonna be the first official purchase, but it is actually not part of the boat.
Probably gas and more bush beer then.

-Uman

Good Times

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I bought bush beer and stuff for my car.

Well the three hour drive home gave me some time to realize that I could not see anything out my rear view mirror except this big boat. Don't get me wrong, the boat is beautiful, but what I'm saying is I could not see any traffic behind me; not good.
Immediately purchased a rear view camera system that temporarily attaches to T-top looking aft and a second camera temporarily mounted on the bow looking at the hitch; these cameras display image selectively on a rear view mirror overlay display screen; Its kinda cool.

When I backed into my driveway, I realized the four-pin to seven-pin trailer plug bypasses the rear brake solenoid and there is no forgiveness and backing up is now a PITA (the lockout routine suxs).

The tow vehicle is a FJ Cruiser and Toyota did not wired it for a seven-pin trailer; no-how no-way. So I had to mod/add a relay to the rear brake circuit that energizes the trailer brake solenoid; all day job, but a must.

I think that trailer bow roller upgrade is gonna be the first official purchase, but it is actually not part of the boat.

-Uman
Our SUV should be able to handle the boat until I get my truck. Great idea about the rear view camera system. It sucks when you can see the trailer when trying to connect it. I didn't think about the trailer plug until you mentioned it. Luckily, we have a seven pin so we're good there. I'm definitely doing the bow roller as well. Is it the 3.5 or 4 inch for our boats?

vesder21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Did your circular trailer adaptor actually have 7 pins? I have a 2020 and installed a brake control module to my SUV because I could not get it to work. only after hours of troubleshooting I looked at the metal pins in the trailer adaptor and noticed that there are only 5!

As for the roller I ordered this and it fits: 25001-K 3.5 inch Stoltz Bow Roller with Bells for Yamaha Jet Boat- Shoreland'r Trailers

Uman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Did your circular trailer adaptor actually have 7 pins? I have a 2020 and installed a brake control module to my SUV because I could not get it to work. only after hours of troubleshooting I looked at the metal pins in the trailer adaptor and noticed that there are only 5!
The FJ has a 4-pin flat connector and I added a 4-pin to 7-pin round adapter; the result is only 4 of the seven pins are energized.
The 7-pin round center pin is the back-up circuit (not included with the 4-pin connector).
I added a relay and the relay coil is energized by the JF back-up bulb wires (only a milliamp or two) and the relay contacts switch the fused battery power to the connector center pin. A second ground wire was also added at the 7-pin connector ground pin to compensate for the trailer solenoid power draw.
-uman

Force15

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length