• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Has Anyone Gotten 2021 210 FSH??

cam@LKN

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
BTW, if you got a tight space to work with when parking the FSH, I highly recommend the Trailer Valet. It worked like a champ to get mine in the garage where I had only 4 inches to spare width wise.

dels

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just spoke to @ken4motion a few mins ago and though there is no news on date, I just learned that we are next in line for the 210 FSH! Had to open a bottle of red for the occasion!

cam@LKN

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just spoke to @ken4motion a few mins ago and though there is no news on date, I just learned that we are next in line for the 210 FSH! Had to open a bottle of red for the occasion!
hope you and others get it soon. It’s a great looking boat.

mayorplant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
got an update from my dealer that Yamaha hasn't cancelled the order so its still on order, which tells me nothing.

anyone else with updates?

SAA_Woodstock

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Seems like they might have some available in Red Wing Minnesota. They had a brand new 2020 FSH 210 Sport in stock and we just bought it, can't hardly believe we found one. I would give them a call 715-505-8426 and ask for Zach in sales. He was great to work with, tell him Scott told you about him.

See them here via this link.

Attachments

Jet Boat Okie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

JPINOT

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I ordered mine around July 4th and it came in October 7th. It has been awesome. Three weeks ago, I did the 10hr oil change and inspection myself after watching all the videos on this forum. It was not bad at all, just time consuming but it was work I did not mind. This morning, I took the boat out to go fishing as the weather was 78 here and this is first time in about 2 weeks that it has not been cold. I live in south Texas so cold to me is anything in 50s & 60s :)
How is the boat performing in the bays and shallows? I also live in South Texas just curious

JPINOT

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have a backup deal on a 21 FSH 210 Sport Teal color dealer said I could buy for $50,999 with all dealer fees and aluminum trailer. Only extra would be tax title and license. Is that a good price? Any thoughts

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have a backup deal on a 21 FSH 210 Sport Teal color dealer said I could buy for $50,999 with all dealer fees and aluminum trailer. Only extra would be tax title and license. Is that a good price? Any thoughts
I have no idea how much the aluminum trailer option is, so that seems pretty close to market value to me. Shipping rates have doubled over the last year with some folks saying the delivery fee being charged by dealers is $3K. It would be interesting to see what this dealer is charging for freight and set up.

The real question is whether or not you want a boat. IMHO if the price is close to your primary deal then get the boat, set it up and you will be boating this spring through next winter.

Good Times

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Dealer confirmed boat has arrived. MK Terrova 72 in and Garmin 94sv to be installed by dealer. Transducer will be mounted to ride plate. For those who have installed the transducer at this location, how's the experience so far? Where is everyone installing the trolling motor receptacle and the head sensor? What quick release model are using with the 72in? Feedback and pictures of locations are greatly appreciated.

Uman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Oh yea, uh huh, that's right, I got my boat a couple of days ago. Spent two days prepping, picking and grinning, then went to a discrete ramp where nobody was watching and launched the boat; it floated and the engines came to life; varoom - varoom. I'll sum it up in one word; datboatisawesome!

-Uman

Good Times

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Oh yea, uh huh, that's right, I got my boat a couple of days ago. Spent two days prepping, picking and grinning, then went to a discrete ramp where nobody was watching and launched the boat; it floated and the engines came to life; varoom - varoom. I'll sum it up in one word; datboatisawesome!

-Uman
Sweet!! What goodies have you installed so far? The dealer said I should be able get mine this weekend! Can't wait to start enjoying the water again. It's been too long!!