• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Has Anyone Gotten 2021 210 FSH??

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Congratulations. Best to run through all the drains right away. The zip ties Yamaha uses are terrible. Also spray water around the cup holders and rod holders and see if water leaks into the storage areas. I had to pull all of mine and re-seal them. Not a big deal just disappointing. Apparently Yamaha only allows one tube of caulk per boat :) still love the boat. I had a 190 for 3 years and now the 210.

mayorplant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Wondering Where’s my boat

dels

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just put a deposit on one after debating between the 252/5 and it. We are super excited and hoping that we'll get ours before high season 2021 lol

mayorplant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Poll:

What color did everyone choose?

mayorplant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yacht Blue - have not seen many delivered. Maybe paint supply is the issue??
What makes the most sense is US is back ordered on plexiglass because of The Rona. there’s plexiglass in every business but we need it to complete our boats windshield

Maduro

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
What makes the most sense is US is back ordered on plexiglass because of The Rona. there’s plexiglass in every business but we need it to complete our boats windshield
Every time I walk into a store and see plexiglass from floor to ceiling I start getting anxious 😝 😆😆😆😆😆😆

jmswashere

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So my dealer just sent me an email yesterday that my boat was “confirmed”, but with a delivery date of April 2021. Yay?

mayorplant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So my dealer just sent me an email yesterday that my boat was “confirmed”, but with a delivery date of April 2021. Yay?
April 2021!!!! That would be an 8 month wait for me. Unbelievable

Uman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I've never seen a FSH210 in real life, but I ordered one.
Took the plunge in November and have not had any feed back from dealer yet, except Christmas greeting email.
I live in central Florida east coast and ordered the boat from Cycle Springs Powersports in Clearwater, Fl.
The boat is a FSH210 Deluxe model and Cycle Springs will install the after market hard T-top.

Maduro

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I've never seen a FSH210 in real life, but I ordered one.
Took the plunge in November and have not had any feed back from dealer yet, except Christmas greeting email.
I live in central Florida east coast and ordered the boat from Cycle Springs Powersports in Clearwater, Fl.
The boat is a FSH210 Deluxe model and Cycle Springs will install the after market hard T-top.
The FSH 210 is an elusive animal!!!!!

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Got the call on Friday, my boat is in. Now the boat is prepped and financing is approved.

Just waiting on me to sign the papers.
Great Christmas present

Force15

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Christmas has come and gone. The only communication from my dealer was a Christmas card and a phone message 2 weeks ago saying “have a nice Christmas and that my boat still was not in”. So....does this mean, April? Deposit submitted 8.1.2022, so....???

Force15

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Got the call on Friday, my boat is in. Now the boat is prepped and financing is approved.

Just waiting on me to sign the papers.
Merry Christmas! 210 Sport? What color scheme?

mayorplant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Christmas has come and gone. The only communication from my dealer was a Christmas card and a phone message 2 weeks ago saying “have a nice Christmas and that my boat still was not in”. So....does this mean, April? Deposit submitted 8.1.2022, so....???
my dealer said it’ll be here after the new year last week, so it could be January 2021or December 2021