• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Im so over this boat and the constant shit just reminding me....

Wicked92

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Even without the carpet, a little space for airflow won't hurt anything.

Wonder why nobody makes those cooling plates for car amps like the cooling plates for laptops. Already have 12V right there for the amp, surely a thing plate with a few blowers on it would be easy to manufacture and lots of people could use them.

Still think something is awry with that setup. You read about people with MONSTER setups running all day at the beach without overheating. Wonder if you have a wiring issue and something is pulling far more power than it's supposed to.
whats confusing is i looked at the logo for a fault code, it was flashing back and forth blue, to another color repeatedly. But it doesnt line up with anything in this fault code chart from wetsounds.

Attachments

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
whats confusing is i looked at the logo for a fault code, it was flashing back and forth blue, to another color repeatedly. But it doesnt line up with anything in this fault code chart from wetsounds.
Wonder if you have a power or ground issue and the amp is just cycling?

Kane

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Wicked92 Did you ever figure out you amp issue? My smaller amp seems to be doing the same thing.??

Wicked92

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
@Wicked92 Did you ever figure out you amp issue? My smaller amp seems to be doing the same thing.??
nope, hasnt done it again, but i also havent been out all day since, just a few watersport day hits and we didnt even have music on. Was the logo blinking? Need to see what the code is. I never video'd mine so im not sure what it was.

Kane

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
nope, hasnt done it again, but i also havent been out all day since, just a few watersport day hits and we didnt even have music on. Was the logo blinking? Need to see what the code is. I never video'd mine so im not sure what it was.
Yes blinking..red, blue red. I left today but I’ll be back Saturday to dive into it.