• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Is there a way to add remote to factory Jensen radio?

Camson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just wondering if there is a way to add a remote head unit of any kind to swim deck for the factory Jensen head unit radio that comes on the 2021 FSH Sport?

Camson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
What are the options for switching songs and volume control when in the water? I don't want to take my phone in the water.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Zackdadams

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
That is exactly what I do.
I leave my phone on the boat while I'm sitting in the surf, and control the music and volume from my Samsung Galaxy Watch.

Now granted, I'm using a Samsung phone with Bluetooth 5.0, which the watch has also.
Basically means it has increased range, usually a couple hundred feet.

Last edited:

dels

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
That is exactly what I do.
I leave my phone on the boat while I'm sitting in the surf, and control the music and volume from my Samsung Galaxy Watch.

Now granted, I'm using a Samsung phone with Bluetooth 5.0, which the watch has also.
Basically means it has increased range, usually a couple hundred feet.
Same here with the Apple counterparts!

I usually turn the boat volume all the way up and roll it down on the watch, that way I have full volume range as I want from the watch