• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoaters.net Bimini Fling July 10th to 15th 2017

waterboy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
have on the Port Everglades webcam. Saw 1 Yamaha come back in a few minutes ago. Not clear enough for any details. Was moving under own power and heading towards ramp.

Webcam also has VHF, I am assuming Chan 16. No call activity that I can tell for help.

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/

biminibrad

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
Thunderstorm in direct path, first pack coming thru it now.

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Bamaha is definately returning.
Maybe just making sure one gets back in safely. You seen one return. With 45 boats the odd are good that someone has something happen, maybe just a new family on coast shook up. happens.

waterboy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
2 yamahas just came across the webcam. Ignoring no wake all the way in. Medical problem???

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That's @Bill D the Bahama tracker
Seems like a crew member problem. They were 21mph and turned back. There was no stoppage to fix or assess.
Hope they are ok.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Seems like a crew member problem. They were 21mph and turned back. There was no stoppage to fix or assess.
Hope they are ok.
I agree his pace seemed ok so it is likely not mechanical.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I messaged @Bill D to see what's up. Hopefully just some storms they are gonna ride out and do another attempt.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
On @Betik tracker he is only averaging a pace of about 15 mph so I guessing their will be some stories to tell about the crossing as that is about the pace or slower of the 2015 crossing.

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
On @Betik tracker he is only averaging a pace of about 15 mph so I guessing their will be some stories to tell about the crossing as that is about the pace or slower of the 2015 crossing.
they may have been going slower to wait on other group with issue....seem to be moving now.

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
at least they don't have a 3 hour window to cross like we did last year. ....we had no room for issues., and only had one bimini top issue I think, well another turned back for still some unknown issue...lol

waterboy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
single yamaha on the webcam a minute ago heading towards Bahia Mar direction. Not sure if this is another or the same one.

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
single yamaha on the webcam a minute ago heading towards Bahia Mar direction. Not sure if this is another or the same one.
ok, now I'm gonna bet someone forgot something......smh....lol. I hope that's the reason and they head back out....seems they are waiting at Basin?

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just heard a report of a boat taking on water 16 miles out or Port Everglades. I didnt catch boat name or type.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
they may have been going slower to wait on other group with issue....seem to be moving now.
His last three tracking speeds are still 14 mph, 12 mph, and 14 mph so they are taking it easy.

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I just heard a report of a boat taking on water 16 miles out or Port Everglades. I didnt catch boat name or type.
oh wow....I see that group stalled again.