• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoaters.net Bimini Fling July 10th to 15th 2017

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Rob9550, I do not know if boat shows really have good deals. The ones local to me do not.

Here is a Raymarine Dragonfly 4 with Navionics Gold charts for $237 + $11 shipping. The description seems to be erroneous but the part number E70294-NAG is consistent with having Avionics Gold Charts. At $248 delivered it is over $100 off of retail. You might be able to use it for the trip and sell it to get most of your money back afterward.
Just picked it up after reading the reviews. Should be fine for my needs. I really appreciate all the help and knowledge provided. I owe you some beer when we get to Bimini!

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I have already booked...
Hopefully I will be able to cancel and re-book at the cheaper rate.
most hotels let you cancel up to the day before arrival

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am waiting for an email to confirm what our pricing will be. The response to my initial call took two days so it could be a while. We tried for a discount at the Bahia Mar hotel in 2015 but were unsuccessful at that time.

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am waiting for an email to confirm what our pricing will be. The response to my initial call took two days so it could be a while. We tried for a discount at the Bahia Mar hotel in 2015 but were unsuccessful at that time.
Hopefully the 40 groups will help.

DiverB

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Standing by before making room reservations, thanks Bruce

scubarick314

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The wife can't change her vacation dates so we will have to pass this year. I am trying to get her to go to the keys for the week she has scheduled off. I will have to live vicariously through the posts and videos.

sgtpunisher

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
sgtpunisher has registered to captain GOOFTROOP with a crew of 2 adults and 2 children. They hail from the home port of WESLEY CHAPEL, FL.

The crew is described as: The Captain Jason is Retired Army who operated sea going vessels for the military. Will be accompanied by his wife who is a Non-swimmer, and 12 Year old Son and 15 Year Old Daughter.

You can register for the event using the form at https://jetboaters.net/forms/bimini-2017-registration.6/respond

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
sgtpunisher has registered to captain GOOFTROOP with a crew of 2 adults and 2 children. They hail from the home port of WESLEY CHAPEL, FL.

The crew is described as: The Captain Jason is Retired Army who operated sea going vessels for the military. Will be accompanied by his wife who is a Non-swimmer, and 12 Year old Son and 15 Year Old Daughter.

You can register for the event using the form at https://jetboaters.net/forms/bimini-2017-registration.6/respond
Good deal. We might be heading out to the sand bar in Tarpon Springs this sunday if your looking to get out on the water

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Have you found the Bimini Sands reservation info in the second post of this thread? Since we have a big jet ski group coming in at the end of our stay you want to get your condo reserved quickly.

I will be following up with discounted Bahia Mar hotel reservations info for Fort Lauderdale next week and @MrMoose will have discounted Bahia Mar Yacht Club reservation info coming as well.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
IMG_0185.JPG

Guess what number 21 is...? :cool:

IMG_0186.JPG